Voting and Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aws, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aws

Aws New Member

I am unsure as to why Voting and Rewards have to be redeemed exactly 24 hours since the last time you have done it.
    This is an inconvenience to honestly quite a few people, especially those who need to go and work as all different hours of the days, as you may vote at 1pm on say Monday, however Tuesday you are working a shift until 6pm which means you can't get online and vote until you get home around say 6:30pm, this could mean Wednesday you're doing an evening shift working until 10pm, this then means you can't vote until 10:30pm and so forth, constantly adding up hours or forcefully having to skip a day in order to reset it back to an earlier time.

Unsure as to why it can't be done when the vote-sites reset, they all pretty much reset on a 12 hour-ish basis meaning they reset around 00:00 (depending on timezones of course). This then could make it easier as anyone can vote at any time of the day and get their rewards, while then coming on the next day and voting again as a completely different time, still receiving rewards.

Issue someone has said: "But then someone could get 'extra' rewards". Answer to this is no they couldn't, because if you voted on say Monday at 23:58, and then voted at 00:00 (this is then Tuesday) meaning 2 sets of rewards almost instantly however meaning that whole of Tuesday you cannot vote again until 00:00+ Tuesday night A.K.A (Wednesday). So the "extra" rewards is not possible to get.

Rewards is the same thing, you have to do it exactly 24 hours since the last time, which could be on a daily basis to reset at say 00:00 as well. This then also doesn't get users "extra" rewards as they would still need to wait till the next day to get a new reward.
    TL;DR:
    • Votes & Rewards to reset every 12 hours at I.E 00:00 instead of 24 hours exactly.​

lego10001 and Eat like this.
  2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Most probably the voting sites are the ones that set the time limit as they have a ranking system and to improve your rank you need more people to vote for your server so they set the time limit and not the server so if you feel inconvenienced the go contact them.

3. Aws

Aws New Member

It's not the voting websites as those are used on other servers as well and get reset around every 12 hours, especially seeing how you can vote and it allows it (Shows the websites have reset the time till you can vote again), just the server doesn't send any rewards to you because they've set it to be every 24 hours to give rewards.

4. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Some voting system is you can vote twice a day.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Pokefind should be getting more votes considering its always in the top 10 servers for the amount of current users online. I do think they should reduce the limit because some people don't get all the votes and can try again in the same day which would be really helpful

6. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I don't vote anymore since for like two days in a row I never got any rewards for voting. Like if the voting sites fixed that problem. Since I don't think it's the Pokefind's fault. Then I would be voting everyday again.

7. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

The voting sites are sometimes buggy, however if you leave the page open and let everything fully load (don't rush it) it will go through 99% of the time.
    I rarely have my votes fail, but I also know how these voting sites work.

Also to the topic of the post.
    Voting is set to a 24 hour time-frame so you play at least once a day to get your rewards.
    As long as you do it when you get home from school/work or before you go, it will easily ALWAYS be ready for you when you need it.

8. Zander

Zander New Member

Hello My username is Christof_Van_V and I voted to but got no reward. Yesterday and the day before also was no problem but today I was not rewarded with anything

9. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

There are some issues going on with the Voting sites,also players don't seem to vote every 24 hours which lead to not receiving the reward.

10. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

The server has no control over how long you have to wait in between votes, its all on the website.

11. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

The voting websites do have issues occasionally, however as they are separate to Pokefind, we have no control over them. Also the voting websites set the time limit so that will not be changed.

Thread Locked.