EV Training broken???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by starwars458, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. starwars458

starwars458 New Member

Ok so I've been trying to train my jolteon in speed by training and I've put raichu in a gym and a pigeot in a gym. Every time I do /ev to check on the ev stat on speed after I've wasted every possible move I find that the ev stat hasn't changed at all it's constantly stuck at 35 and I don't know if I've been doing it wrong or something, I've even fought wild pokemon to check if I did it wrong and still nothing, i'm not sure if this is a glitch or a bug but I can't ev train. (Jolteon isn't in a gym)

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey, do you have a screenshot of your current EV stats? That would help figure this out a bit, also make sure that you're not already at 100% EVs because you can only spread 510 EV points through those six stats. Once you do you cannot gain more, unless you use EV decreasing berries from Aunty Alma.

3. starwars458

starwars458 New Member

wait you can only spend 510 points, gag i spent them then i thought you could max everything, ;-; no wonder i couldn't max it out

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Yes, then that was the issue. Only two stats can be fully maxed out so if you wanted speed and I assume special attack, go to the NPC Aunty Alma in generation one and you can buy EV reducing berries to reset the stats that you don't want, and continue on training from there.

BadMeme likes this.