The Beginning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daniel Matias, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Matias

Daniel Matias Co-Owner of PokeFind Owner Manager

Hello everyone!

It really excites me to say that PokéFind has officially launched its Minecraft Network where we add Pokémon into Vanilla Minecraft. It has been a long, stressful and challenging road, but it was worth it 100%!

It was very rewarding and motivational to see all of our Beta Testers having fun while playing what we created. It was insane how many people, including YouTubers/Streamers, joined us on our Beta Test! Needless to say, thank you to all of those who helped us test :D

So what's next? Well... A LOT! Just because we launched doesn't mean we will be sitting back and relaxing. We still have many features to add cough cough evolution stones & trading cough and more Generations. Before you all ask when is Generation 2 coming out; we aren't sure but will definitely not be within the next 4 weeks. One of the things that is high on our list of To Do list is introducing Competitive Battling. That is the next big task we will be focusing on for next couple of weeks.

Anyways, enough of me talking. I know you all want to go play some Pokémon in Vanilla Minecraft :p

Once again, thank you all for the support!

Danny

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

What people do not understand, is that you have been spending weeks and even months developing this. Lot's of time, money and effort has gone into this. So asking for things like Gen 2 is repetitive due to the fact there is so much other things that are needed.

We want to thank you for all the hard work and dedication you and the team have put fourth. I also want to thank you for the amazing opportunity you have giving me as a staff member.

Tuqueque and KakapoFelix like this.
  3. zzalen

zzalen New Member

what im waiting 4 is evolution stones when will those be out??

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

5. KakapoFelix

KakapoFelix New Member

The greatest server I've ever seen. 12/10 Amazing! So few bugs for such a new server aswell.

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Months... months the server has been being worked on. Months worth it too!

7. Silica

Silica New Member

Hey does this work for Minecraft PE?

8. MrWaffleFries - Chris

It does not. As with no server can transfer over to PE due to them running on different versions. Only minecraft 1.10+ on PC.

9. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Awesome work Danny and team! I'm very excited to see what PokeFind holds for us in the future.

10. KakapoFelix

KakapoFelix New Member

Definitely agree here. But, on the topic of Gen 2, my friend wanted me to make him a Pokemon region in Minecraft, but said he didn't need it halfway through the building of it. So I have half a region that I don't need. If you would like, when it's done, I could let you use it?

11. MrWaffleFries - Chris

You can post a public download to it and we all can check it out. Do you wanna post what you have so far?

12. KakapoFelix

KakapoFelix New Member

Not yet, no. I needed to restart completely after I remembered it was on my friend's account :p
    But soon!

13. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Sounds good, Post pictures!

14. KakapoFelix

KakapoFelix New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still working on Moltres' shrine :D (sorry valor)

15. inkventive

Great job! Do you think there should be a challenge to find the Pokemon inside? These look a little too easy.

16. MrWaffleFries - Chris

They should be more hidden! Like underground, deep or high in the air?

17. inkventive

I would expect some kind of maze or parkour!

18. inkventive

I would imagine something like the below for Articuno's roost at cloud level.

[​IMG]

19. inkventive

Hi zzalen, evolution stones have now been implemented into PokeFind.

You can obtain Evolution stones but at a VERY low rate; claiming your gym reward using /claim, visiting PokeStops, and from finding the “Mystery Man”. The "Mystery Man" will let you know if he's out to be found but you have to find him quickly before he disappears.

20. KakapoFelix

KakapoFelix New Member

I will definitely work on the shrines again after I get the 1st plan for Moltres' Shrine and a few more towns done. The 1st town I made just happens to be very isolated from other flat land.
    Also, the shrine for Articuno is very isolated from most stuff, it's on the top of a mountain and walled off from most entrances. But I'll make it harder, don't worry!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017