Aaron
Last Activity:
Feb 27, 2017 at 8:48 PM

Aaron

Server Manager, Male

Staff Member

If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242 Feb 21, 2017 at 4:39 PM

Aaron was last seen:
Feb 27, 2017 at 8:48 PM
    1. PichuGaming156874
      PichuGaming156874
      Hi this is not a problem but a question. Do you know when breeding will be added? I want a pidgey with Brave Bird but it is an egg move. I hope this will be added soon.
    2. Logan_PlayzZ_
      Logan_PlayzZ_
      Hey Aaron i heared that u aint applying anymore staff is that true? Just wanna make see if its true or not
    3. Logan_PlayzZ_
      Logan_PlayzZ_
      hi mr.Aaron poke find is sick but one problem accidentally slipped my wireless mouse and when i was going to join a team it clicked on mystic :(is there any possibility for me to change my team to instinct? Also hope i can become a staff to help out Ur server :D If i am lucky and do get accepted as a staff (name is Logan_PlayzZ_) can msg me on Skype? i dont have discord sorry ;-;
    4. Ephy_gamez
      Ephy_gamez
      Aaron will you receive a message if you didn't make it to staff team? if i did my ign is Ephy_Gamez
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        No, you will not receive a message, however, you will receive a message if you get accepted.
        Feb 22, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    5. Minutes
    6. Aaron
      Aaron
      If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242
    7. fraserlithgow
      fraserlithgow
      PLEASE HELP MY WATER STONE HAS DISSAPERED FROM MY INVENTORY AND CHANGED TO A TRAINER CARD !!!!!!!!!!!! HELP
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Hey, feel free to make a post in the bug report section for further help/information/
        Feb 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM
    8. Yondaimette
      Yondaimette
      Hi i bought the champ rank and i didn't get it so if u call me on Skype we could figure this out pls help me i wasted my money on this
    9. PichuGaming156874
      PichuGaming156874
      Hi i bought 3 epic eggs i tried to buy them around 6 times but it did not work. I do not want to use discord but maybe phone or Skype. (Tell your Skype or phone on my email so we can maybe get the eggs)
      1. PichuGaming156874
        PichuGaming156874
        nvm problem fixed card not working fir some reason
        Feb 25, 2017 at 2:13 AM
    10. aaniqjaved
      aaniqjaved
      i have a screenshot how do i show it to ya
    11. aaniqjaved
      aaniqjaved
      HELP! i am stuck on your server please fix it
    12. 陳劭愷
      陳劭愷
      Hi
      Sorry, my name is given by an administrator with indecent words
      Immediately banned from entering the server
      So I'll change my name right away
      Hope to help me lift the ban as soon as possible
      thank you

http://imgur.com/a/sJHtA
      This is my new name

Sorry, I am a Taiwanese, English is not good, so all with google translation to communicate with you
    13. inkventive
      inkventive
      Hi Aaron, is it possible to get rid of all posting in the initial Minecraft Network category; people keep making a post there; or allow us to choose which category to post a new thread in rather than going to the first one.
    14. Brayton
      Brayton
      I just traded with someone then when we finish, I got a piece of bedrock from the accept button. I don't know what to do about it.
    15. Lololmatt
      Lololmatt
      Aaron I need you help my charmander dissapeered in my pc and I want it back
      1. Blazy
        Blazy
        Feb 17, 2017
    16. RinOkumura17
      RinOkumura17
      i would like to reset my game? is that possible? please :)
      1. inkventive
        inkventive
        Hi @RinOkumura17 it is currently not possible to reset your progress on the PokeFind server.
        Feb 18, 2017
    17. Brayton
      Brayton
      Hi, I recently commented about my PC. I just found out that when you get rid of your pokemons, you get rid of 1 pokemon at a time, I didn't know that. I thought it got rid of all of my pokemons. Sorry for wasting your time with my other comment. Have a great day or night.
    18. WafflyMoo
      WafflyMoo
      I have accidentally added my Charmander in the Aether Village Gym, is there any possible way of getting it out other than begging people to tpa and fight to get it out?
      1. inkventive
        inkventive
        Hi @WafflyMoo, unfortunately that is the only way to get your Pokemon out of a gym. Even in PokeGo you have to wait until someone knocks your Pokemon out the gym.
        Feb 18, 2017
    19. ButterBoots
      ButterBoots
      hi, so i need some help if possible. i recently joined but i was never given the choice of a starter. I'm forced to just go along and catch pokemon without a best friend. I'm a lvl 5 now. is there any way i can still get a starter??

thanks
    20. BobTHP
      BobTHP
      I applied for staff when will I know if you accepted it
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    realPokeFind
    Twitter:
    pokegofind