1. HyruleanMyth
      HyruleanMyth
      Rawr. <3
      1. cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        Sep 12, 2017
    2. zeboosky
      zeboosky
      Thank you for the advice. I reported 2 hackers and they both got banned.
      1. cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Anytime! <3
        Sep 12, 2017
    3. Freezing_snowyt
      Freezing_snowyt
      Thankyou anyway,it is fine about a mute i will wait for it even i haven't do anything.....
    4. zeboosky
      zeboosky
      Hey, I played 4 games in a row with hackers and ruined my game, can you tell me how to report them? without recording.
      1. zeboosky
        zeboosky
        Because I can't report them with the message in chat
        Sep 8, 2017
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Best option really is if they're flying to get clear screenshots of them flying and their IGN in the pic... Other than that, we need video evidence for any other type of hack. Bandicam & OBS are both free recording systems and they both work nicely.
        Sep 8, 2017
        zeboosky likes this.
      3. zeboosky
        zeboosky
        ok, thank you
        Sep 9, 2017
    5. pixelmongamer456
      pixelmongamer456
      and am only 12 soo
    6. pixelmongamer456
      pixelmongamer456
      why was my appel denied
    7. ZenGaming
      ZenGaming
      Wait, why was my appeal denied? I still have no idea why I was banned? Could you message me specified hacks because I don't even have mods downloaded? The only mods I have ever downloaded was Optifine for 1.8.9 and Pixelmon Dark.. I never downloaded any type of hack and never would. Is there proof that I was hacking, because I would never hack on a server I spent dozens of hours on or any server in general.
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Hello! You were reported for having bow hacks, and your appeal mentioned fly, that's why it was denied. Please wait 2 weeks before submitting another appeal.
        Sep 6, 2017
      2. ZenGaming
        ZenGaming
        Ohh so if I exclude the part about flying with Zapdos I could perhaps have my appeal accepted? And the only person I know who would report me for bow hacks is a person who was sitting in the border of /pvp. Thanks!
        Sep 6, 2017
    8. jaime
      jaime
      1. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        For one thing, don't ask staff member to look at your staff application.
        Sep 6, 2017
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Lack of detail is from the questions that ask for 2-3 paragraphs and very little information is given. We love to see a lot of information in those sections. :)
        Sep 6, 2017
    9. Otis
      Otis
      i changed my name and i understad my false. also i appealed in punisment appeals. now what?
    10. PrestonV6
      PrestonV6
      wait cuddlycreeper where is the unban place can u give me a link or something?? pls i rly like this server and i want to play on it its one of the only server i uesd to play on
    11. dawsonfallows
      dawsonfallows
      hey i got banned because i was using a regen boost to stop another hacker from killing us after that one game me shadowblaz1221, and my friend monkey_1000 got banned we knew it was a bad disision and we will never do it again, this is our favourite game on Minecraft ever and we spent alot of money on it and now we are banned please help us as soon as possible. thanks
    12. Anders14
      Anders14
    13. NightmareszJr
      NightmareszJr
      so i waited 2 weeks and i cant post a mute appeal and if i buy a rank does my mute go away
    14. Necra
      Necra
      Excuse me, my Ban Appeal was denied... I don't know why! My old name was S4ssyBlackWoman, i guess that could be offensive SOOOO i changed it to SassyNecra Nothing racist can I be unbanned and that staff member said it still could be INNAPROPRIATE idk what Necra means to me for me its a made up name!!!
      1. Necra
        Necra
        Ik it said wait 2 Weeks but cmon i dont want to wait that when i did change my name!!! I dont know why im not unbanned!!! NOTHING RACIST!!!
        Aug 23, 2017
    15. gamer123
      gamer123
      umm u accepted my appeal but im not unbanned? why is that
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        You should be fully unbanned now.
        Aug 22, 2017
    16. zeboosky
      zeboosky
      Hey I say some hackers flying but I didn't see the text of the anti-cheat then he got kicked out of the game. That happened multiple times. Did they remove the anti-cheat?
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Anti-Cheat is still there but it only kicks people with no message in chat.
        Aug 21, 2017
      2. zeboosky
        zeboosky
        ok thanks
        Aug 22, 2017
    17. endninja123
      endninja123
      So, I was going to use a fire stone on my growlithe, I sent out my growlithe. While it was out, I clicked the firestone on the growlithe in my inventory, and then it disappeared. I worked really hard for that firestone, I traded a vaporeon for that firestone. My username is endninja123 and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        PM a Manager.
        Aug 21, 2017
    18. __CuteLikeCake__
      __CuteLikeCake__
      Dear cuddlycreeper98 I Tried To Join The Server More then 7 Times
      First time i tried with 1.12 it had a long error
      Then 1.11 it had that error too
      Then i used 1.10 it timed out What I should Do i really Want to play PokeFind

- __CuteLikeCake__
    19. Lol7679
      Lol7679
      Dear Cuddlycreeper98,
      You have just denied my ban appeal for irl trading. I haven't done a single irl trade if you could show me the evidence of me doing irl trades that have gone through pls could you message me and I will accept my ban. Thanks.
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        I'll PM you the evidence that we were given, give me a moment!
        Aug 20, 2017
    20. MasterSnarl
      MasterSnarl
      cuddly creeper can u tell me what to put more detail in for my next application?
      1. MysticDoesPvp
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1998 (Age: 25)
    I'm a proud mommy of 1 ( my lil pup Hazel ).
    Went from a Senior in High School to a Senior Moderator on Pokefind. ;)

Signature

[​IMG]

Staff Manager

Discord ~ kristar64#0168
    ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

[​IMG]