Birthday:
Dec 21, 1991 (Age: 32)

DominicBridge

New Member, Male, 32

DominicBridge was last seen:
Sep 18, 2017
    1. pikar19433
      pikar19433
      pikar19433 Hi, Yesterday I purchased !x Pro Trainer, this did not work so I purchased another one, so now I have purchased 2 X Pro Trainer. This also did not work, could you help me out please, and could I be refunded for the second Pro Trainer?
      Thank you.
    2. patrick isabelle
      patrick isabelle
      i didnt receive my grade pro i paid 8.49 usd do you know why can you help me...my minecraft name is : Noe15
    3. Gabriel Llaguna
      Gabriel Llaguna
      How do u send an Appeal?
    4. LuckyDragon12342
      LuckyDragon12342
      I am doing the Legendary Bird Challenge on Pokemon world and i cant leave the Team Rockets Island. I dont have RockSmash on any of my team so i cant continue the quest and i cant go back to kyoto. what should i do and how can you help me. Please let me know soon.
    5. benneblue
      benneblue
      For some reason my level 45 or so charizard is not back to a level 29 charmillion. Can whatever caused this please be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!
    6. Star_Lord_
      Star_Lord_
      I have been banned for no apparent reason.I have been kicked for flying but that is lag. I have even bought things on this server.I spent money on this server too. Pls i love this server and if u can help me that would be amazing.Reason: Chargeback You won't play battle royale ;).Expire time: Permanent. I find this ridiculous as i didn't do anything wrong.If this isn't a ban appeal tell me how to do 1.
    7. Tipjep
      Tipjep
      can u or someone els join the skyblock world white me Tipjep and help my friend
    8. Mortified
      Mortified
      I am on the quest of helping thea find crainer i have beaten lily and im looking for sekk i looked on a vid of where to find him but hes not there what do i do?
    9. VanillaEscape99
      VanillaEscape99
      hay dude can u or someone els join help on discord?
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 21, 1991 (Age: 32)