iTrue

Admin, Male

Staff Member Admin QA Manager

Chilling Apr 8, 2017

iTrue was last seen:
Oct 20, 2017 at 2:24 AM
    1. Gladiola
      Gladiola
      Could you check out Andi931's post, the skyblock server is constantly crashing whenever he comes on. (Sorry if saying this on your wall breaks any of the rules, I am new to the server)
    2. thatdevanguy
      thatdevanguy
      Hii im stuck in legy bird quest. I went to heal my pokes and when i came back i was stuck in room. Now i can't go out. Plz help ;(
    3. Gewoonjarne24
      Gewoonjarne24
      can you unbann me pls iam banned for the glitch in pokewars pls unbann me i love your server my name is gewoonjarne24
    4. Slenderguy
      Slenderguy
      Can you help me Change my date of birth on my Profile?
    5. Download_MD
      Download_MD
      Can u make This guy MrUnicornRainbow gimme my stuff back because i cooped him to give wood then he stole my stuff
    6. Hunzy
      Hunzy
      Can you please reset my account on the pokefind minecraft server? I know you guys can do it since Crainer got reset, my brother went on my account and deleted my best pokemon, so i give up. I play on here often and i don't have anymore good pokemon and I'm level 33ish, please reset my account! i play so often!
    7. alexl354
      alexl354
      paid for a xp share and it has gone can u help me
    8. tedyman2
      tedyman2
      Hello i have finnished the legendary bird quest but had the unfoutinute accident of a full pc.I did everything in the quest and at the end something like this happend i wuld politely ask you if i culd get another articuno or at least another try at the quest any help wuld be apriciated.I love the server and the comunity but this is to much.I know its my mistake but honestly i dont think this is fun for anyone
    9. Koning_Splash
      Koning_Splash
      I don't now where to set you're appeal this is my appeal:

Appeal Koning_Splash

Hey, Pokefind (Sorry for my bad english, I'm learning)
      But I had so I could not get on my Mojang account so I thought I reset my password did not work but meanwhile that hacker was on my account Pokefind I have reset my password now! so it will not happen again!
      1. iTrue
        iTrue
        Please appeal using the correct format on the forums under punishment appeals
        Sep 4, 2017
    10. iTrue
      iTrue
      Chilling
  • About

Birthday:
    November 7

Signature

[​IMG]
    IGN: iTrue|QA ADMIN/MANAGER|Discord: iTrue#8548
    Rules | Punishment Appeals
    Staff Applications | Discord