Staff Member Admin Staff Manager
Kuro_xGx was last seen:
Oct 20, 2017 at 9:46 AM
    1. bobthebuilder514
      bobthebuilder514
      im am stuck behind a wall in the bird quest i really need help
    2. KittenAngie
      KittenAngie
      Hi, so i was doing the legendary bird quest, and finished the parkour. I opened the door. but had to go, so it last said break the walls. Then when i logged back, im stuck, because the other wall closed again. And theres no option to break the wall.
    3. Gewoonjarne24
      Gewoonjarne24
      can you unbann me pls iam banned for the glitch in pokewars pls unbann me i love your server my name is gewoonjarne24
    4. tedyman2
      tedyman2
      Hello i have finnished the legendary bird quest but had the unfoutinute accident of a full pc.I did everything in the quest and at the end something like this happend i wuld politely ask you if i culd get another articuno or at least another try at the quest any help wuld be apriciated.I love the server and the comunity but this is to much.I know its my mistake but honestly i dont think this is fun for anyone
    5. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    6. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    7. FoggiestSpade21
      FoggiestSpade21
      I cant join the server... why?
    8. pro_good
      pro_good
      is the only pay option for ranks paypal
    9. Mars
      Mars
      im stuck in the tree in the Foretree village,someone help me!!T_T
      1. Mad_Hunter_17
        Mad_Hunter_17
        do /spawn
        Oct 5, 2017
        Mars likes this.
    10. Sammy
      Sammy
      When i install the Resource Pack, IT LAGS :( , ME SAD :( Thank You.. From Sammy ^_^ :P
    11. cg807
      cg807
      Hi I'm cg807, and there's a bug where I'll be playing Pokewars, it won't let me die from final kill, and I'll win out of nowhere. People are accusing me of hacks and I don't want to get banned.
    12. rhinoboy
      rhinoboy
      can u help me? i got perm muted and i want to talk and i cant
    13. BobbyisNowHere
      BobbyisNowHere
      I can't join Poke SkyBlock My account is BobbyisNowHere help
    14. ConnorAlbury
      ConnorAlbury
      hey, i have a problem i got banned from pokefind and i really love playing this game but i got banned for my skin that said fu and i know it was offensive but i changed it and i really what to be unbanned my username is monsterdjc.

thank you, Connor Albury
    15. ImaTrashCannot
      ImaTrashCannot
      I went to ryder to do the legendary bird quest and I was in a battle then in the middle of the battle I got teleported outside team rockets base. Can u help me get back in bc I cant continue quest I'm just waiting outside of base
    16. renking123
      renking123
      Hello, sorry for disturbing, i've been banned in the server for having an inappropriate name and it said i should change it and then come to this site to confirm this. i hope you can help me, i've changed my name for XHentaiSenpaiX to RenKing123.
    17. cerberus30316
      cerberus30316
      hello am sorry to disturb you but i have been ban permanent for chargeback and i do not know what is it and i was not playing when i was ban what should i do so i can play again plz help me
    18. Just_A_Burger
      Just_A_Burger
      HI, I really wanted to write to a person about getting Jr. Mod. I love the server so much. I want to help out. And i think i would be a great additon. Please take my considortaion. Sincelrrly, Just_A_Burger
    19. AshDubh
      AshDubh
      I have asked for a youtube rank now and im done filling everything out and i have all the requierments and all that, but can you check it out and maybe get me the rank?

My YT channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/FearADubh
      Discord: KrassowTG #3599
      Minecraft name: Xx_Krassow_xX
    20. KasonPlayzMC
      KasonPlayzMC
      Did I make mod or no?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 27)

Signature

ADMIN
    Kuro_xGx