MrsNaz
Birthday:
Feb 7, 1996 (Age: 21)

MrsNaz

Admin, Female, 21

Staff Member Admin Staff Manager
    1. EnderTwisted
      EnderTwisted
      Hi. I bought a rank and I haven't gotten it and it's been a while since I bought it. What do I do?
    2. Asoja20
      Asoja20
      There was a Christmas Absol that spawned and everyone went for it. After a while I caught it, but then the server said I was kicked to make room for a donater. So I logged in again and when I checked my pc it was gone. Please help.
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        Contact [email protected] with evidence that you have owned the absol previously as without the evidence nothing can be done.
        Dec 27, 2017
    3. Kadeeno
      Kadeeno
      Hi, it says I've run out of island resets on skyblock, but I just am playing on someone elses island. I really love the game. Is it possible I could have another try? Thanks!
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        Contact me on the PokeFind Discord and we will sort this out! :)
        Dec 27, 2017
    4. Rodolfo Palos
      Rodolfo Palos
      I have been playing on this server a few months. I have been trying to purchase a rank from the store, but even before I enter my credit card details/paypal, It tells me I cannot check out because of too many chargebacks. I have tried contacting buycraft and got no response. I only want to try and fix the issue on this server. I have NEVER chargebacked. And hopefully you can fix the issue... thanks. IGN:PALOS114
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        You need to get into contact with Buycraft, check the Resolution Center on your payment method to see what chargebacks are open, and close them.
        Dec 27, 2017
    5. skander
      skander
      pls can you contact the admins to get the ressource pack downloading on the website because when a server sends a ressource pack minecraft crashes pls
    6. fireninja7472684
      fireninja7472684
      You put on my staff application that having not enough detail when I had 2 and a half paragraphs for the ones were you said 2-33 paragraphs how does it not have enough detail
    7. XD001ShadowLugia
    8. Canadianrainbow
      Canadianrainbow
      Hey i used to play pokefind but i got rid of my PC, and i just got a new one and when i try to join the server it says "sorry, failed to load your data! please contact a staff member" is there anyway you could help me? I've asked a moderator but they told me to contact and admin.
    9. Monkeybomb
      Monkeybomb
      Hey, Prokopis told me to contact you, I want to know if I can get my reward items back (12 Duskballs and 3 PP up)
      Thank you for reading this. IGN: Monkeybomb_v4
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        Sure, I will need to be aware when you are online. I am most active on discord as the messages are instant to see.
        Dec 2, 2017
    10. Mr_VILLAGER_KING
      Mr_VILLAGER_KING
      Hey, while I was moving some of my pokemon around, my latios disappeared. is there a way I can get a new one? Thanks for your time.
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        Dec 2, 2017
    11. WildHerdOfGeese
      WildHerdOfGeese
      Hey. Don't want to bother but I am really wandering how long it would take for someone to get accepted after submitting a YT rank application?
      1. MrsNaz
        MrsNaz
        Can you reapply again? We've put a new system in place.
        Dec 9, 2017
    12. lukie94
      lukie94
      plz help i have been muted for saying a server name to my friend "DaleOP" and then it said i have been muted permanetly
      1. ToastyTunes
    13. h0tt3rdanU
      h0tt3rdanU
      I was told to contact you with my issue, My legendary quest is broken and is stuck on saying speak to Ryder to return to rocket hq, now matter how many times I try to "speak to Ryder" and release the bird and get teleported back to spawn it still says to speak to Ryder. plz help me
      1. ToastyTunes
        ToastyTunes
        It's highly recommended that you contact her on Discord
        Nov 23, 2017
      2. XD001ShadowLugia
        XD001ShadowLugia
        WHY ARE YOU HERE TOAST
        Jan 22, 2018 at 10:21 PM
    14. racso1010
      racso1010
      Can you add a poke center to the legendary egg quest so it isn't pay to win because there is no way someone is going to go through the rockets teams without /pheal.
    15. Star_Lord_
      Star_Lord_
      MrsNaz, pls i need help, my account has been banned for no reason
      1. ToastyTunes
    16. Prometheus
      Prometheus
      Hello during the legendary bird quest I spawn outside the barrier at the Team rocket hq anyway you can help me out? my username is MrPrometheus2001
    17. Gladiola
      Gladiola
    18. semisthebest
      semisthebest
      The skyblock server is down
    19. BobbyisNowHere
      BobbyisNowHere
      HI when it reset on poke Sky block I lost 6 ryhorns 1 Rydon 1 Mewtwo 1 scizor 1 houndour and 2 ghastly can I have them back please I have screen shot if you want to see them, but some of the pokemon dont have screen shot can i still have them back
    20. Professor Willow
      Professor Willow
      Hi, How was your Day? :3
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 7, 1996 (Age: 21)

Signature

Staff Manager
    IGN [ In Game Name ] : MrsNaz
    Discord ID : Naz#8164
    PokeFind Discord Link - http://discord.gg/pokefind
    For Purchasing issues email [email protected]
    Report a Bug | Report a Player | Appeal Your Punishment
    Tell Me Your Suggestions! | Apply For Staff! | Apply For Twitch/YouTube Rank!
    PokeFind Official Rules