Scamming solution?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Asher, Jun 12, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No (Comment why)

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Asher

Asher New Member

Problem
    How to solve it
    Details

Problem: The problem is that when people are trading with 2 pokemon or items, a lot of the time they get scammed. You might be thinking, just report it. But you almost never have evidence. It is very hard to do a deal while also recording, unless it is a screen record. Here is one situation: Lets say the trade is 1 stack ultra balls for a eevee. You give them the ultra balls and they just walk away. So you go up to a staff member and say they scammed you but you dont have evidence, that's that. Heres another situation: A lvl 55 elekid and a lvl 25 lapras for a lvl 60 gyarados. You give them the gyarados and you get the lapras and they just leave. Nothing you can do.

Solution: There is a pretty simple solution that I feel could not harm the game at all. All it is that you are able to trade items and trade up to 3 things at once.

Details: Lets say you were doing the deal before, you do /trade (IGN) and it shows you your inventory, you click on the stack of ultra balls and drag them up to a mini place with 3 slots, then click ok, and it offers him the trade. He accepts and there is the deal. Or for the second situation you do /trade (IGN) and you drag BOTH pokemon to the 3 slow area and click ok, then they accept and put there pokemon in and thats it. Another thing you can do is put 2 pokemon in and items and do a deal.

Thank you everyone who read this and have a nice day. :)

2. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

Oh how fabulous! This can encourage people to trade more!

3. Asher

Asher New Member

Ummmm, I can't tell if your being sarcastic? Or that's it's a good thing for people to trade more?

4. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Yes this is a good idea. But I just wanted to say that this exact same suggestion has been said many times xD, so lets hope that they do add this.

5. Asher

Asher New Member

I checked the whole front page and saw nothing so I assumed it hasn't been suggested. XD

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Good idea but feel 3 is still limiting for example when trading legendaries you are going to be trading up to 10 pokemon for a legendary