Skyblock rhyhorn not mining?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Luke12, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Luke12

Luke12 New Member

So i just logged on like 15 mins ago and i collected my rhyhorns stuff but he wasn't mining? i mined all the blocks twice to see if it would detect its a cobble gen but nothing? I also picked him up and put him back down and nothing? Still not mining? i need help because hes my only money source

Edit: i also moved him to a totally different cobble gen?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. DevilishWarrior

DevilishWarrior New Member

I guess the radius's were adjusted but I'm not sure to what. I'm having the same issue with my Rhyhorns and Rhydons. I wish there was an announcement for adjusting them.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

They announce all updates and giveaways on discord. Join now for free (sounds like a advertisement xD): https://discordapp.com/invite/pokefind

4. DevilishWarrior

Thank you for your response but the fact that there was no mention of reducing or increasing radius's on the Rhyhorn's or Rhydon's in Skyblock on Discord or anywhere else is a little disconcerting. I understand that bug fixes need to be done and I got that but let us know what they are so we aren't trying to recreate the wheel in diagnosing problems that we have no idea on what has been adjusted and then we can make adjustments when properly notified. Also please adjust the radius on them visually when selected because it doesn't match whatever the radius is.

5. ckamps

ckamps New Member

We nerfed both a bit due to server performance

6. CreeperCreator

CreeperCreator New Member

If the rhyhorn/rhydons radius was changed why don't you just post that.If you don't post it no one will know what it was changed too.I guess what I'm saying is if you make updates post them on the forums and discord so that people know what the update is even if its a small one.Since you didn't post the update what is the radius of Rhyhorn and Rhydon now?

7. DevilishWarrior

I understand that they were nerfed because of server performance but what is the new radius? Also fix the visual for both.

Thanks.

8. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Rhydons radius is now 4, and Rhyhorns is 2 :) Personally I stopped making Rhyhorn gens after the nerf, because the amount of blocks the rhyhorn will mine are so low.