Nature berries! (Solution to bad natures)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Asher, Jun 14, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Asher

Asher New Member

As I'm sure a lot of you have experienced, you sometimes get a AMAZING pokemon that you want to sell, but no one will buy it because of the nature. My idea is that you can find berries at pokestops that have a nature. (Example: Modest berry, Adamant Berry, etc...) Put these in you HUD bar and right click them. You then choose the pokemon to give it to and they will have that nature and the effects of that nature. The berries would be as rare as finding a stone in a pokestop. (1 in 100) This would be very helpful for the game and would stop people from getting something great but with a bad nature and not being able to do anything about it. These would be dropable items such as ultraballs, potion, etc... That's all I got to say and I hope you liked my idea.

FAQ:

None yet

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I think finding good natured pokemon is part of the fun. Having the ability to change nature will make getting perfect natured pokemon not as unique. Kinda like how if you increased the spawn rate of larvitar, it wouldn't be worth as much. But maybe they can add a berry that randomly changes the nature but make it expensive :D

xArcuz and MadstonMagic like this.
  3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I feel like this is over powered ,it seems good at first but when battling egg hatched perfect natured Dragonites and Tyranitars every battle its just so ridiculous. Dont forget the perfect natured legendary Pokemon.... I feel like this idea is good but just unpractical , if this game was single player I would definitely agree.

4. Fr4nc01704

Fr4nc01704 New Member

Great idea but i think they have to be rare. Even rarer than stones. But the better the nature the rarer the berry. I thought of the same thing when i got jolly aura jolt and jolly omastar i was ANNOYED!

5. Voultronix

Firstly there are no better natures since each nature is good for a certain pokemon. Secondly, like all exclusive item openings are based on luck and to fix your unlucky ventures would defeat the purpose of even having a chance of hatching a perfect natured pokemon

6. FrogKing_jaygah3

FrogKing_jaygah3 New Member

Even if something like this was implemented (which I don't want to happen) it would have to switch to a random nature, not a pre-decided one.

7. Voultronix

This is probably so true , people are gonna get Ok natures and turn them into worse natures XD