Battle

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AlienwareGamerRage, Jul 9, 2017.

1. AlienwareGamerRage

AlienwareGamerRage New Member

So I was battling my friend who had a bulbasaur with leech seed, and it just wouldnt die as long as leech seed was on one of my pokemon, like it would be dead and leech seed would drain my health and then somehow it revives from the dead with a little hp, and as long as bulbasaur wasnt the last pokemon, it wouldn't die because he always had a leech seed on one of my pokemon. I WOULD HAVE WON THAT BATTLE IF IT WASNT FOR LEECH SEED. I had other bugs to report but i completely forgot them so this is what i have for now.

2. AlienwareGamerRage

AlienwareGamerRage New Member

oh wait i remembered what one of the other battle problems was, lets say some pokemon used some move that has a chance to cause flinch, and the flinch activated, but the move was second, the flinch then does nothing (not sure if thats supposed to happen or not but it just seems weird like why would it even activate at all if its not gonna work, you know.)

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello AlienwareGamerRage, thank you for reporting the I assume bugged move leech seed! I am not compeletely sure if this move was known to be bugged already, but I will notify the developer that is fixing the bugged moves on PokeFind. Regarding the effect flinch, the effect will not activate if it goes second because the opponent has already used a move so when flinch activates there's no move the effect can apply on if that makes sense. Thanks again, if you have any more bugged moves or general questions feel free to post them here on the forums or message me or another staff member directly.

4. Dingacik

Dingacik New Member