Mute appeal

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheRealKangaroo, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealKangaroo

TheRealKangaroo New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): TheRealKangaroo
    Punishment Reason: Mute Evasion
    Punishment Length: permanent
    Where were you banned(Ex: Ingame or Discord): not banned. Muted ingame.
    Why should we revoke your punishment? (please provide any evidence that you feel would assist your case):

I was muted for saying a certain pokemon was an ( a s s), along with other people in chat so I was muted for an hour. I was in the middle of a trade when this happened and so I went onto my sister's account to finish the trade. Because of that we were both permanently muted. I think that my sisters account Ameliaaaaa shouldn't be muted. She had nothing to do with it and didn't even know I was on her account. I just wanted to finish a trade. My gamertag is TheRealKangaroo. I just feel they should of looked at what I said on my sister's account because all I said was that I had to finish a trade. Nothing bad was said that violates anything from her account. We were both muted for (Mute Evasion) but I think that is unfair and she should be unmuted.

Is there a way to get unmuted for myself also? A permanent mute is extreme.

For the record I am a big supporter of this server by buying lots of the cosmetics and really enjoy it. Its fun and I appreciate the owners hard work.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. TesLorrain

TesLorrain New Member

This isn't where you appeal. Could you repost it in the correct area?