Cannot checkout-chargeback error.

Discussion in 'Help' started by xItzBella, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xItzBella

xItzBella New Member

I have been on this server since a few months after it opened. I love this server so very much. I have been trying to purchase eggs from the store, but even before I enter my credit card details/paypal, It tells me I cannot check out because of too many chargebacks. I have tried sorting this out with buycraft and got no response. I also have this issue on Hypixel, but since that isn't my main concern and I can't get help from here for that server, I only want to try and fix the issue on this server. I have NEVER chargebacked, EVER. and it annoys me that I want to give money to this server and I am not allowed because of something I have never done. If ANYONE can help me/find me help, I would very much appreciate it and if you need anymore information please let me know! I just want this fixed. I accidentally posted this on one of my old threads, so if you saw that please respond here its easier for me haha.

Rodolfo Palos likes this.
  2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

You can try to PM a Manager on our discord and they'll see what they can do ;)

3. xItzBella

xItzBella New Member

Do I have to have a discord account?

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes