Story/Campaign Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yoshira74, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Yoshira74

Yoshira74 New Member

I have always wondered why PokeWorld doesn't have a real story line, so I thought why not give you some good ideas for a story! Since Kyoto, Jataro, and the new gen 3 are new regions why not add a new team? The name and goal is up to you guys. You should add a new rival and maybe some old ones from the game like Gary or Silver. every town should have different story quests having to do with the teams and rivals getting harder and harder as you get more quests unlocked. Also a quest log would be very helpful so you wont forget where you left off so like a few commands such as /questlog, /currentquest, and /questlist. I think quests would be so good in Jataro its so boring right now because the only thing to do really is grind and hunt for Larvitar. This is what I would love for a story in the PokeWorld.

2. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I would love if they added a story line to PokeWorld. I do agree with you Jataro is boring at the moment. I'm trainer level 50. So I just been running around in Jataro. trying to find something to do. So adding story line to the regions. Will make Pokeworld fun again and will differently bring back the love for the game mode. I first add when I started playing.

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Great Idea! It would be fun to do some other activities and interact with the different cities much more, we have Shadow and Legendary Quest though so I think the point you are saying is for later use in the future since these quest we have in both Kyoto and Jataro is just the tip of the iceberg ;)