Legendarys down

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hurricane7580, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane7580

Hurricane7580 New Member

Ok so I made it to the team rocket layer then had to go......but everytime I come back it doesn't teleport me back to the layer it just takes me back to the long hallway.i have used rocksmash and I have made it to the next part but now it wont take me back their I need help doing this cause I think I may need to restart this to get my articuno.... pls help me figure this out cause I really want my articuno :C

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

You can do /questlog when you are at the team rocket island, prehaps you are on the wrong step. If this still doesn't help please contact a manager on discord, they will get back to you ASAP. Please note, don't spam the managers if they don't reply straight away they are very busy people.

3. Hurricane7580

Hurricane7580 New Member

ok I did /questlog and it said I need to rocksmash the wall but ive already done that so it just teleports me into the wall without letting me use rocksmash so without using rocksmash is will not let me teleport back to the team rocket hideout all it does is keep my stuck in the hallway I will need an admin or someone for this

whats joshys name on here XDDD cause I wanna request him

4. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Was this resolved?

5. Hurricane7580

Hurricane7580 New Member

Yes this has been resolved thanks for the help everyone