Hello! I'm Gawkyy! \(^○^)人(^○^)/

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gawky, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Gawky

Gawky New Member

Hello! My name is Gawkyy! (Wanted Gawky but someone stole the username! D:< that butt!)

I really don't have any hobbies besides playing games :p Even though my parents don't support me sitting on my PC all day I still do it.

I've been playing on Pokefind for a few months now, Just never have really been that active on the discord and such, I feel like it's time to change and starting doing so!

Though I feel like none of you may not know me which is fine, I'm glad to start seeing you guys and probably start chatting as well!

My favorite Pokemon has to be a Azumarill, It's just so adorable and strong at the same time ;) I would love to know some of your favorite pokemon as well!

I usually spend most of my times playing on pokewars, Have not really gotten into the world of Pokefind. One day possibly. :)

Thanks for reading this and have a good day! <3

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. Gawky

Gawky New Member

P.S It would be appreciated if someone can tell me how to get a gif as my signature. Thanks.

3. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Hello Gawky, nice to meet you so to get a giphy just go to the site: giphy.com and when you find one you like don't click on it, right click it and just copy it and put it in your signature if that is your intent :).

4. Gawky

Gawky New Member

Ahh, Thank you so much! <3

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello Gawky!! Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you in game. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or on here. Hope you enjoy your experience at PokeFind. ;)

6. Gawky

Gawky New Member

Thank you~ I've been playing Pokefind for around 2 months just not as social. I'll be glad to see you on discord soon as well!

7. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to pokefind. Hope you continue to have an amazing time on your adventures. :)

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Gawky! I look forward to seeing you not only here, but in games and in the discord! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

9. Gawky

Gawky New Member

Hehe, Thanks I look forward to seeing you guys as well! <3

10. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

I like the colours u use to make your message