NPC ideas (Another well edited post)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Which NPC would you like to see?

1. Pokemon Trader

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. Pokemon Collector

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Neither

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Both

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

[​IMG]
    !Please note!: This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism however this post is aimed towards staff : moderators , builders ,admins and Danny + Pablo. I did spend a long time on these and I hope that some of these actually gets added. Also enjoy the sprites which liven the post up.

Pokemon Trader

[​IMG]
    This is a simple one , lets be honest here ... No one wants to pay the full 120 tokens to trade evolve a Pokemon with MM especially if its not the best pokemon and if your pokemon is bred its the only option. What if there was a randomly spawned trainer that did the same trade evolution but for cheaper around 20-50 tokens and spawned similarly to MM where it spawns every few hours in a disclosed location (in less but obvious locations because hes not running from the police). His line could be "You need a hand with that pokemon evolution ? just give it to me for a second"

Pokemon Dealer/Collector
    [​IMG]

We all have pokemon we catch but dont use or we were only using to find the perfect one but what if we could just sell it off to the Pokemon collector for gold/coins. Perhaps he would only buy rare pokemon but for a decent amount. The catch would probably be that you can only sell pokemon in your hotbar.( not by choice just the way minecraft works)

Prices for rare pokemon:
    Gen 1 Rares:

Dratini 50 000 gold
    Dragonair 60 000 gold
    Dragonite 75 000 gold
    Snorlax 50 000 gold
    Eevee 20 000 gold
    Ditto 25 000 gold
    Lapras 30 000 gold
    Gyarados 20 000 gold
    Electabuzz 15 000 gold
    Onix 15 000 gold
    Farfetch’d 5000 gold
    Kangaskhan 5000 gold
    Scyther 15000 gold
    Pikachu 10 000 gold
    Raichu 15 000 gold
    Nidoking 15 000 gold
    Nidoqueen 15 000 gold
    Chansey 15 000 gold

Gen 2 Rares:
    Mareep 15 000 gold
    Flaaffy 15000 gold
    Ampharos 20 000 gold
    Pineco 15 000 gold
    Tyrogue 15 00 gold
    Forretress 15 000 gold
    Gligar 15 000 gold
    Heracross 20 000 gold
    Delibird 5000 gold
    Sneasel 10 000 gold
    Corsola 10 000 gold
    Mantine 15 000 gold
    Miltank 15 000 gold
    Skarmory 20 000 gold
    Houndour 25000 gold
    Houndoom 30 000 gold
    Larvitar 50 000 gold
    Pupitar 60 000 gold
    Tyranitar 75 000 gold

!All prices are based on if the Pokemon is useful as a team member and if it has high base stats!

Final Note:
    -Please vote in the poll above <3
    -Feedback is welcome !
    -Thanks for reading <3

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Great suggestion, that'd be very cool to see. ;)

3. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Good suggestion, I would like to see the pokemon trader for sure. It's also only 20 tokens to trade with MM now :eek:

4. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I love the suggestion with Pokemon dealer/collector, it brings more value to Pokemon that have Bad natures or ones that have low Individual Values which I like! :D But I feel like the Pokemon trader is not needed since Mystery Man now does trading for 20 tokens, which is a good price in my opinion. Otherwise this suggestion is 10/10 ;)

5. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

Why have a trade evolve person when you can just trade with a normal player for a grand total of 0 tokens... And don't say 'I don't trust people' cause I doubt staff are going to steal your pokemon. I have trade evolved with them multiple times and had no issues whatsoever.

Also, those pokemon prices are messed up. 50k for dratini? People can just farm pokestops and get that kind of money within an hour, if not 30 minutes. 24 hours between spawn times for a dratini, like 0.5% spawn rate or whatever it is vs 50k gold? Know which one I'd pick.

Considering tms cost more, I think the prices for the pokemon need to be A. In tokens and B. Very highly priced or just C. Non-existant. We are talking in 100+ tokens at the very least for the uncommon stuff, 200+ at the very, very least for the dratini's, larvitars etc. You want getting pokemon to be a challenge surely, not 30 minutes of a job. Pokefind is a game that encourages grinding, because otherwise people would get bored very, very quickly.

Also, base stats mean very little. Take azumarill for an example, it's stats are horrible. But considering the ability it has (Huge Power) and the use of priority moves in aqua jet, azumarill is nothing but horrible in reality and will give most pokemon a run for their money. Never judge a book by it's cover.

The idea of selling pokemon seems great on paper, but it could further ruin the gold economy. Some, if not most top players are in the millions when it comes to gold, selling pokemon for gold would be pointless for them. It's also very easy already to get gold. Also, what is there to buy with it? Why have millions upon millions ready to spend when all you can really spend it on are balls you already have, potions you already have, berries you probably don't need most of the time and tms that you only need very occasionally.

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

1) the whole trade thing is for BRED pokemon as I clearly stated.

2) perhaps tokens is a better option but not as high as your stating

3) if the dratini is useless you might as well take the money for it , better cash then sitting in your pc

7. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

That's indeed a really good suggestion although some of the prices could be adjust.Maybe i required level to get some of them too :D

dombatt1 likes this.
  8. HappyEmilyR

HappyEmilyR New Member

That Pokemon Dealer/Collecter would be so cool!