Adding a New Way to PVP properly in Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tornadofirewave, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

Have you ever been onto the PVP dimension on Skyblock? I've been trying to pvp a lot recently but the starting line on there is just ridiculous, people continue crawling back in and your just outside it, without safety and getting slowly killed by people hiding in the starting line, maybe replace the starting line with a warp so people cant crawl back through. And to get back to your island just go ahead and do /spawn but instead of instant you have to stand still for at least 2 seconds. I think this would be a better way to fix the Skyblock PVP.

2. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Personally I had been thinking maybe adding in other starting points so that there is not only just one way in and out.
    I know a lot of players use the safe zone when they need to go afk or are just there to use the chat.

3. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

See, I know that, maybe is it possible to make another area where you could go afk and a warp to go to a pvp area? or Petra city, because people just crawl back in and keep coming out real quick to either bow you or smack you with their kb stick/sword.

4. dgarmstrong

dgarmstrong New Member

I think that the main issue is that people are able to go back into safezone after leaving. I think if u enter u stay to fight. than if u want to leave, u can use /pvp and have a 10 second timer to warp back into safezone