Scammer - lilleminus

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pigengar, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pigengar

Pigengar New Member

My IGN is pigengar.
    Today I was trying to make a deal, with me giving a silk touch pickaxe and receiving a silk touch shovel for it. Someone named lilleminus said he will make the deal with me. So I came to his island, gave him the pickaxe and then waited for him to give me the shovel. He didn't. He claimed he did and then when I asked for my pickaxe back he called me a "Scammer". Someone came to help and got me my pickax back. Then, lilleminus wanted to come to my island to make sure I didn't hide the shovel anywhere, and I cooped him, and then he stole a few stacks of diamonds and a scizor. In the picture attached you can see him saying he won't give it back. I even suggested giving him money and things for the scizor, but he didn't agree saying "You scammed me, I scam you." Now, I know I didn't receive the shovel, but maybe he did give it to me. There is no way to prove it though. My theory is that maybe the shovel was lost due to ClearLag. Nevertheless, he still stole a scizor from me and later on tried also stealing enchanted armor and a rhyhorn. In total, the scizor cost me 700k, which is a LOT of money. All I want is to get my items back. Is there a mod or an admin that can do that? Someone suggested to me that I try to get that person banned, and honestly, I thought about asking for that too, in order for him to not be able to scam and steal ever again. But he still is a person who tried to get something he couldn't. What I am asking for is my scizor, about the ban, it's up to you. Claiming he won't give back Items.png

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. Nutella

Nutella Moderator

I'm Sorry to inform you but we don't accept screenshot evidence for scams since it doesn't show the trade actually happening. Without video proof of the info about the trade, the trade happening, and you getting scammed we can't do anything.

3. Pigengar

Pigengar New Member

Oh. well thank you anyways.