Item Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nastyy_, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Nastyy_

Nastyy_ New Member

Quick Notice
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I am aware that this should go in suggestions, but for some reason it will not let me post their so... Here I am!
    Another thing, I am aware that the development team is working very hard on the server, and these updates take a lot of time. These are just ideas that have been put into many Pokemon and I think they would make the server even better!
    Feel free to tell me about grammar mistakes, issues, or items I should add to this list.
    (This will take up bag space so... more purpose to the trainer bag??)
    Thanks!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    A spray-type medicine. It lifts the effect of poison from one Pokémon.
    A spray-type medicine. It awakens a Pokémon from the clutches of sleep
    A 100% pure juice made of Berries. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by just 20 points.
    A spray-type medicine. It heals a single Pokémon that is suffering from a burn.
    It will restore the status afflictions of one Pokemon.
    It restores the PP of all the moves learned by the targeted Pokémon by 10 points each.
    A very bitter root. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 200 points.

I'll take the time to do more a bit later, till then. :3

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml What I used so I didn't have to go hunting for my old 3Ds

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

I moved this to suggestions for you, but besides that these are all items that I would love to see on PokeFind and, hopefully soon shall make an appearance!

3. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

This is a lovely post indeed. I hope in the future we can get an item update as well. :D I doubt casteliacone would be added anytime soon though as it is a Gen 5 item I believe and we haven't hit Gen 3 yet. ;)
    Thanks for your suggestion and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

4. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hopefully once gen 3 is available, let's hope some of the items will also be available :)