Hi, I'm Nitro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NitroMonkey, Nov 22, 2017.

1. NitroMonkey

NitroMonkey New Member

Hey everyone! I’m NitroMonkey in game, but can call me Nitro if you want. The name comes from one of my hobbies that I’m not really active with anymore, nitro RC. I still have my two trucks, a Traxxas Revo and a Traxxas Jato. The Jato can go over 65 mph (104 km/h). Now I spend most of my time playing on the server. I'm mainly on Skyblock where I have over 340k island levels and 13 villagers. I still play on Pokeworld fairly often, doing challenges and looking for Pokemon that are either really good or really bad. My worst Pokemon include a 7% adamant Crobat and a 14% mild Tyranitar, both level 100. If you want know anything else feel free to ask.

2. Krugini

Krugini New Member

Hey NitroMonkey! It's nice to meet you. :)

Nitro RC sounds really awesome and you just sparked my curiosity, I think I'm gonna look up some videos on it later. :)

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome to the forums Nitro! I hope you continue to enjoy your adventure here on PokeFind, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me on here or on discord!

Also, that sounds interesting... how long were you into the hobby?

4. NitroMonkey

NitroMonkey New Member

It was probably 4 or 5 years. I mainly stopped because I got tired of constantly replacing parts. As fast as those cars can go, it is really easy to break a lot of parts with a tiny mistake.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello NitroMonkey,
    Welcome to the forums! Have a great and fun stay here on the PokéFind Network! :)

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Nitro!!
    :D

7. Clicquot

Clicquot New Member

Welcome to the server Nitro! I hope to see you online, if you see me online shoot me a message! I will always be able to talk and help with any questions you may have! (^-^)/