Quest Ideas: Save The MM! original idea by: Stonewallc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by stonewallc, Nov 22, 2017.

?

Add This!

Poll closed Mar 2, 2018.
  1. Variation 1 (police version)

33.3%
  2. Variation 2 (team rocket version)

66.7%
  1. stonewallc

stonewallc New Member

Make a quest similar to this:

Save the MM variation 1

The MM has been arrested and he needs your help! you wont be able to get those precious stones if you leave him locked up! reward: 1 of each stone (not every evolution item)

Save the MM variation 2

The MM was captured by team rocket and they are using all of his stones to make their pokemon stronger then ever! you go to the team rocket HQ. Jessie, James, meowth and wobbufet go out to make you leave. After you beat them you use the rock smash HM to get in. you are then confronted by all team rocket admins and they attack you. once you beat them u have to parkour up to giovanni (he blew up the stairs) but not moving parkour. after you beat giovanni he says "Heh! you may have beaten me but you wont beat my evolved pokemon! (ninetales, arcanine, kingdra, porygon 2) you cant catch them. after you have beaten them you look for the lever to set the MM free from his cage/cell. reward: A egg that only contains item evolution pokemon or 2 evolution items (of course the quest people at pokefind decide the reward)

Sequel to Save the MM (variation 2)

The MM needs your help to find all of his stones! "oh no <player> team rocket scattered all my stones everywhere and i need your help to get them back! you go to the water pokemon based towns to get the water stones, fire based for fire stones, electric based for thunder stones, metal based for metal coat and kings rock at spawn. Reward: one of every evolution item

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

The second one I like but the first one is kinda predictable and doesn't make sense because team rocket steals Pokemon not stones and none of their Pokemon evolve from stones

3. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

This was such an amazing quest idea! This would be awesome if it was implicated in the game!

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

It would be really cool to see Mystery Man being involved in the quest :D It would be fun to know how Mystery Man became Mystery Man himself!