I did /spawn on the pvp and all my skyblock items just disappeared

Discussion in 'Help' started by MrUnicornmittens, Nov 21, 2017.

?

Can you get my items back?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Still trying so hard to fix it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MrUnicornmittens

MrUnicornmittens New Member

Hi My Minecraft name is MrUnicornRainbow
    Firstly I need your help on the server pokefind on skyblock. First I had a friend Adultratedhydra. He wanted my zapdos bird and he said hes gonna give me his 32 iron golem spawner so then we went to pvp to test out if i can drop the bird. When i could i said to him"It Worked!" so we went to a corner he gave me the 32 iron golem spawner then I was going to spawn because i had to quickly get the other bird but then Suddently when I did /spawn all of my stuff in my inventory was gone like my two op pickaxe, sword, axe, and shovel and more inportant stuff so yeah please help me get my stuff back and please reply if you see this so I know if it's good news or bad news thank you and btw i really love this server so much

2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hey pal! To give you information about Legendary Birds in Skyblocks, it is illegal to trade Legendary Birds and unfortunately, there are no guarantee about the retrieval of your lost items but we will issue this with the developers! Sorry for the inconvenience pal :( If you have any more questions or inquires, feel free to message us staff members on Discord.

PokéFind Discord: https://discord.gg/pokefind

3. MrUnicornmittens

MrUnicornmittens New Member

but i bought the bird in real money and you cant give it back? thats unfair and i atleast have my zapdos bird back and my 32 iron golems because i work hard for it so please i want it back and i promise i wont trade anymore i promise i just want it back please

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

If you lost any birds, you can contact a manager in our discord and/or email [email protected] and give out details snd explaination about how you lost your birds.