Adding Cyndaquil and Totodile to Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheDoctor420, Nov 23, 2017.

1. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

There are so many pokemon in the game, including Charizard who speeds up furnaces, Blastoise who fishes, and Venusaur who speeds up plants. We also have meganium who goes hand in hand with venusaur and plants crops. I also believe that they might as well add the other 2 starters, cyndaquil and totodile, to the skyblock world so that all 6 starters may be in the game.

Cyndaquil would cook food that are on the floor near him. This would work very well with houndour who could kill cows, chickens, or any peaceful mod that drops meat, and the cyndaquil would cook the food. Cyndaquil would cost 500k, then Quilava would cost 1mill, and then Typhlosion for 2 mill. Once it reaches Typhlosion, each upgrade would increase the distance to where it can pick up food, and speed up how fast it cooks the food, Typhlosion being almost instantly.

Now the idea for totodile would be a unique one, instead of having a pokemon that will just stand still and automate a process, i believe that they should add pokemon that you want to move around and not just leave in one spot. In totodiles case, when placed, he would fill the 5x5 area around him with water, croconaw doin a 7x7, and Feraligator doing a 10x10. They would help with building and would add a whole new purpose for pokemon. You could also add diglett would would place blocks of dirt around him, but instead of a cube, it would make it a horizontal square, so its only 1 thick, but a 5x5 square. This could be a whole new way of giving pokemon abilities when placed. Hopefully the server decides to implement cyndaquil and this new "style" of pokemon in skyblock. Hopefully diglett makes it too.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

When you type a suggestion, it's a good idea to separate your thoughts into paragraphs or separate them with a singular spacing as it makes it easier to read.
    To be completely honest, when I see a massive wall of text, I instantly leave the post without reading.

Just a nice rule of thumb to follow so your idea actually gets read and possibly considered.

3. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

thanks for the input! Will do