Articuno Killing Itself

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dezvs, Dec 9, 2017.

1. dezvs

dezvs New Member

Hi there to you reading this message, i am Dezvs and i am a big fan of what you do for the minecraft/pokemon industry. i would like to point out there are completly no bugs whatsoever and so i continue. I would like to say that me and many other players are completly heart broken to see that the legendary bird quest is completly unfair its just fact. up to the point that i joined the server i loved everything about what you do but now i feel like an entire chunk of my heart has been ripped out and buried under the foot of society what i am trying to say is i think all players deserve another chance at articuno zapdos and moltres. I spent weeks of my life preparing and got people to help, very nice people helping using money giving resources and even pokemon for what nothing. the articuno i was fighting killed itself and many others are definitly frustrated and heartbroken at the same reason like i am and i am horribly sorry if i have been harsh but please, just one more chance. Sincerely, Dezvs

2. SavageKiLLar

SavageKiLLar New Member

that is 100% true fact.

3. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Sorry to hear about what happened to your Articuno but it is stated that "The Articuno might flee or hurt itself".We gave the warning,now it was up to you if you wanted to fight it or just throw PokeBalls at it and catch it.