New Pokemon Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MetalShadic, Mar 18, 2018.

1. MetalShadic

MetalShadic New Member

So, while I was playing on the server, I was just thinking of random Pokemon, and how they could they can be used. I can't say I expect these to be added, but, ah well, might as well show these. Feel free to add or remake these ideas.

Ralts -
    So, we all should know how a Mob Farm works, whether the classic building or with the aid of Spawners, we know how it is tiring for getting them to go to the right place. Should you just add more layers, or waste money on spawners to speed it up? The answer lies in this little fellow: Ralts!
    While small, she's really cute; so cute, in fact, that any mob (even Animals) follow towards her, which is dependent on her Range and Luck. As she levels up, she grows her stats in the range and luck, which determines how far she can get mobs and how many she can attract.
    Price of one: $150,000

Meowth -
    What's the one move that we can remember as something good for Meowth? Two words: Pay Day. Have this guy come along and any time a mob dies, it loot will increase, even tripling in the amount it would normally drop. The best part with this guy is that any Pokemon is affected by this, which gives you much more than normal. The more the Range and Luck, the better it will reach and give more loot drops.
    Price of one: $500,000

Smeargle -
    So, if you get the pattern with these ideas, any of the Pokemon would have abilities for what they are known for; Smeargle is easy enough, yet much more complicated. Smeargle is the Master of Art, even being able to copy other items, making able to trade in Mob Eggs and Spawners to get a random variant of the item; at the cost of $50,000 (For Mob Eggs) and $500,000 (For spawners, as there is a small chance for an IG spawner to appear, yet Luck will barely affect this chance). And, even so, there is a even more rare chance for a Pokemon egg, at which the Egg price rises drastically (Same rules here: the egg is also random).
    Price of one: $1,250,000

I thank you for reading over my ideas. Again, I don't expect all of this to be exactly like I described it, or even added in, for the matter, and anyone can change these ideas at any time. Until we meet again with more Pokemons.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Nice creative and original ideas :)

3. cranky_rebel

cranky_rebel New Member

This Idae should be appplied and added
    :)

4. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Nice I would Like some new Pokemon on Skyblock! That would be quite the treat