Regis in Pokewars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear Pokefind team,
    I hope Pokewars can have more player play it so I think we should add more pokemons into it. I hope there will be Regirock, here is its moves: Rock Throw(aoe, throw rocks to the player who is near the user), Iron Defence(Give the user 10 seconds of resistance 3), Hammer Arm(Next Hit, damage the target 18 hearts and give the user slowness 1 for 10 seconds). Regice's move: Icy wind(aoe, give the targets slowness 1 for 10 seconds and 5 hearts damage), Ice Beam(Next Hit, give the target slowness 1 for 10 seconds) and Aurora Veil(give the user resistance 1 for 10 seconds). And for the Registeel's move: Iron Head(Next Hit, damage the target 19 heart), Zap cannon(aoe, make a line in front of the user that damage the target who go to the line 5 hearts each time) and Autotomize(give the user speed 3 for 10 seconds). Hope these suggestions can help to raise the number of pokewars player.:D

JFan

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Definitely will look into this ! May be when regigigas comes out you can unlock it by having all 3 legendary titans