UPDATE: Berries in Pokemon Survival

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daniel Matias, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Matias

Daniel Matias Co-Owner of PokeFind Owner Manager

Hello Trainers,

This post will go over everything you need to know about Berries. This way you are fully in the know about how to use Berries in our Berry update!

I will not go over what each Berry does because bulbapedia does a great job doing that. I have hyperlinked each berry so you can click on it and it will redirect you to the bulbapedia page of that berry.

Currently, Pomeg Berry, Grepa Berry, Hondew Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Qualot Berry, Tamato Berry, Leppa Berry spawn randomly around the world. You can collect the berries off the try by Right-Clicking or breaking them.

Once you have a berry, you can plant it like any other crop and grow them through 4 growth stages. You can grow 16 Berry trees per chunk you have claimed. However, there are a few factors that come into play that determines how many berries you get per tree.

The number of Berries produced by a Berry tree depends on a few factors.

(yeild = number of berries you get from harvesting)
    • Each growth stage, a Berry tree can be sped up with bone meal. Doing this will increase the Berry tree's yield by 1 and can only be done once per growth stage.
    • Every 30 minutes, if the Berry tree is not planted in hydrated farmland, it will lose one Berry from its yield, until reaching its minimum yield.
    • When planted, a Berry tree will start at a certain yield depending on the type of Berry tree.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Pars2000, Kimkom and ShootingFor3 like this.
  2. DragoNexus15

DragoNexus15 New Member

It's all fine and dandy except for the fact that it's impossible to plant them on hydrated farmland or farmland of any sort. You can only plant them on grass or dirt. In order to get any actual yield from the berry bushes, you HAVE to bonemeal them, which irks me quite a bit. If the bushes worked like the apricorn trees where the bush stayed after you picked the berry, then it would fine that they only produce a single berry when you harvest, but the bush disappears, so it is quite annoying. But it's just that you have to bonemeal it but that it takes so MUCH bonemeal to advance the bush to the next growth stage. From what I have seen, it takes anywhere from 8 to 16 bonemeal to advance the bush even a single growth stage, 6 bonemeal on very rare occasions.

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

That is true that Berries cannot be planted on Farmland specifically. However you can plant them near it and I think that might help but i'm not sure. Best option at the moment is to just place water nearby and hope they grow. (That's what i'm doing anyways)

4. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Berries add a nice touch to the gameplay and complexity of Pokémon Survival.

5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Ignorin the fact we got a Missingno berry :')

FakePanda likes this.
  6. Pars2000

That is the Leppa Berry.

7. Jaheim856

Jaheim856 New Member

Can you play pokefind on ps4

8. Pars2000