PokePrison :]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear everyone,
    If someone is saw my discord, u maybe will know dat i made a suggestion there: pokeprison.png another and the result is like wins so i want to suggest here, enjoy :]
    ==============================================================================
    -1st, lets talk about mining:
    =there will be 8 warps: (lvl1)coal, (lvl10)iron, (lvl20)lapis, (lvl40)redstone, (lvl60)gold, (lvl90)diamond, (lvl100)emerald and a (lvl30, requires armor)pvp mine. Let's talk about pvp mine.
    =In pvp mine, there will be Pokeblock that falls from the sky. There will be 'Pokeblock', Greatblock', 'Ultrablock' and 'Masterblock'. Rarity: dont need me to talk about that right? :]
    =Pokeblock will give you Pokeballs that you can sell them for $25 each, Greatblock: $50 each, Ultraball: $75 each and Masterblock: $200 each since Masterblock only spawns one every one hour.
    -2nd, lets talk about PokeEnergy:
    =every time you mine a thingy with ur pickaxe/damaging players with ur weapon, ur tools will get PokeEnergy.
    10energy each hit and 100 energy each kill, 25-50 energy each ore you mine and 100-200 each Pokeblock u mine (depend on the ore/pokeblock)

=once ur item is 100% energy'ed, u will be able to enchant them by talking to the enchanter in spawn and u will choose an enchantment that has a chance to success or fail. If the enchant success, the enchant will be on ur pickaxe/weapon.
    =PokeEnergies can be extracted by /extract [amount] from a weapon so that u can move the PokeEnergies easily.
    3rd, let's talk about cells:
    =there will be 4 types of cells: Pokeball cell, Greatball cell, Ultraball cell and Masterball cell.
    =Taxes:
    Pokeball cell: 0 to buy a cell but requires to pay $5000 each week. Requires 15 mining level to buy.
    Greatball cell: 50000 to buy a cell but requires to pay $20000 each week. Requires 35 mining level to buy.
    Ultraball cell: 250000 to buy a cell but requires to pay $50000 each week. Requires 60 mining level to buy.
    Masterball cell: 1000000 to buy a cell but requires to pay $0 each week. Requires 100 mining level to buy.
    =Limited resource:
    Pokeball cell: 10 doors and 8 Pokemons.
    Greatball cell: 15 doors and 10 Pokemons.
    Ultraball cell: 20 doors and 12 Pokemons.
    Masterball cell: 25 doors and 20 Pokemons.
    =Limiter armors that don't allow players to wear god armors to attack weak cells:
    Pokeball cell: leather armors and stone weapons.
    Greatball cell: chain armors and iron weapons.
    Ultraball cell: iron armors and diamond weapon.
    Masterball cell: diamond armors and diamond weapon.
    =Doors:
    Default door: requires 0.25minutes to break.
    Hardened door: requires 1minutes to break.
    Godlike door: requires 2minutes to break.
    Obsidian'ed door: requires 5minutes to break.
    -4th, let's talk about Pokemons:
    =Pokemons are used to defend ur cell.
    =Health: depend on which Pokemon.
    =Armors and Weapons: depend on the cell.
    =Obtain: shop, mining Pokeblocks and receive Pokeballs.
    =Moves: leveling up by letting the Pokemon defend or giving them PokeEnergies then go to /spawn and find the enchanter and (do what i said before but change enchants to moves)
    -5th, let's talk about Mystery Man.
    =Mystery Man sells good for PokeToken from doing quests.
    =Mystery Man will appear every Saturday to Sunday.
    =When Mystery Man appears, quests will be reset.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's all, comment if u thinks this suggestion can improve, like if this is good. :]

2. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

I think this is a good idea! I personally love the prisons game mode!

_ImACqctus_ and Sagestar like this.
  3. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

^ Me too, :D:D:D

_ImACqctus_ and DarkEclipic like this.
  4. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Sorry, i forgot to mention ore generators:
    -Ore generator need to stick with a Pokeblock that can be brought from shop and Pokeblocks are uncraftable by using Pokeballs from pvp zone.
    -After the generator is set up, the blocks will generate in a Pokeblock and the player need to mine it to get the ores.
    -Ore generator will have 4 major types: Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond, emerald, Pokeball, Greatball, Ultraball and Masterball.
    -Pokeball generators can only be received from mining Pokeblocks in the pvp zone.
    -Generators will require the player to recharge it by enchanter in spawn to get a faster generator and make the generating time more till the next recharge.

DarkEclipic likes this.
  5. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

I love this idea! hopefully this becomes a gamemode :p

_ImACqctus_ and DarkEclipic like this.