Legendary Quest: My own suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wolflord101, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

So i am thinking that to make gen2 more "alive" plz add a legendary dogs quest. After all, the legend dogs are from gen2. The quest would start at or near the Burned Tower in eerie city. There could be an npc (name like "The keeper of the tower") that would start your quest by asking you to go into the towers 2nd lvl and find a scroll to bring back to the npc. The keeper would tell the you The Ho-Oh story from pokemon (with changes to it so its not playgorism). Then afterwards, he would send you to the Bell Tower to battle npcs stopping you from getting up. Once you make it to the top you fight an npc boss. Then Ho-oh appears and flies in the general direction of the Burned tower. You must return to the burned tower only to find the boss npc and 2 guards to protect him. Battle the npcs and the boss to get to the top and see Ho-Oh waiting there.
    You will battle the 3 legendary dogs and Ho-Oh will watch from behind them. Beat them and then you fight Ho-Oh! Then after you beat him you finish the quest. The quest prize is a lvl 20 Legendary Dog depending on your team- Raikou=Instinct, Entei=Valor, and Suicine=Mystic. You are also rewarded 50 tokens, 50 battle points, and a Masterball.
    -
    Special Info:
    All the npcs have lvl 100 pokemon(non shadows).
    The boss has lvl 100+ pokemon (still no shadows).
    No shadows or legendary pokemon can be used to beat this quest. (Due to their overpower-ness)
    You must be gen1-2 lvl 50 to do this quest.
    You must also have already beaten the regional champion Melodia.
    Must have beaten all other gen2 quests.

Images of places:
    Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 6.27.02 PM.png The Keepers location.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 5.46.34 PM.png The Burned Tower, next to the keeper's location.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 6.22.58 PM.png The Bell Tower with the npcs.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 5.48.50 PM.png The Top boss location, also where Ho-Oh flies by.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 6.23.59 PM.png Where the Legend Dog and Ho-Oh battle takes place.

Mods, feel free to make changes to my idea.
    :p

2. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

Btw u have no idea how long it took me to get those screenshots......

3. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

The legendary bird quest relied on the player to catch the bird in battle to obtain the pokemon. Should we get the dogs as a reward after we complete the quest instead?

4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Sounds great! Only thing I would change is the whole thing where you need a team to get a legendary. I know it’s been that way for both the quest for the birds and the lake guardians but I would personally like to stay teamless and get a Legend for once, lol. Maybe teamless people could get a random one, perhaps. I’d really like a dog XD

5. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

U know what! That would be better, i would prefer Suicine even though im on team instinct.

6. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

I really like this, only change I would make is to have the player choose which dog they want, other than that I love this c:

7. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

All right, OFFICIAL onnouncemant for my idea, U can choose your legendary dog!!!!!!!

8. Brok3n

Brok3n New Member

Good idea, really good :)