2 years. I'm pretty angry at this...

Discussion in 'Help' started by Lololmatt, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Lololmatt

Lololmatt New Member

So. I'm just here to give my complaint on how bad this staff team is. 2 years ago. I found a bug. My charmander disappeared when I put it in my pc. I've been told to do this and that on discord. Share a screenshot whatever. I've given all the evidence I asked for. And what do I get? A lot of. Staff ignoring all my posts and locking them. I'm kinda here just to rant. Even the owner didn't help me here. I would spend a lot of money on this server. But they can't solve simple issues so I feel like I'll lose my pokemon I buy once I put them in my pc.

I doubt anyone on the staff team could even help here

-Lololmatt

2. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

Without photo/video proof of you having the pokemon in your pc boxes or in your party, sadly there isnt much help we can offer

3. Lololmatt

Lololmatt New Member

I'm just questioning. You guys said I could have traded for a starter. I can't trade I'm not high enough level. You can check my buycraft history. I haven't spent a dime. If you check my pokedex. I don't have a single other starter... so I don't think there's any other way I could have had another starter. You guys should have been prepared for bugs like this to happen. But I understand the no evidence proof. Problem is, I didn't think the problem would happen because I thought this was a well made server

4. Whackadragon

Whackadragon Member

Without evidence of ownership (having the Charmander in your inventory) We cannot return it. Glitches sometimes happen and i'm sorry it did. If you have questions or concerns feel free to ask or dm me on discord.