Breeding

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Leigh01, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
?

Breeding or nah?

1. Add breeding!!!

100.0%
  2. NAH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leigh01

Leigh01 New Member

I would suggest adding breeding, like the daycares or something, because I know many Pokemon super fans playing this server want to be able to breed a pokemon with perfect IVs. It would push this amazing concept of a mix of Pokemon GO and the original Pokemon games further in its evolution (pun intended), creating an entire new concept where holding gyms isn't just about tedious levelling but also finding the right IVs and EVs. Just a little more interesting if I've got to say.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Fowxxz09 likes this.
  2. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Agree however implementing it would have to be done the right way to prevent EVERY player from having 100% IV Pokemon without doing any work.

My addition to this suggestion would be to make all Pokemon obtained via Breeding to be non-tradable. This will prevent players from being able to skip the grind of breeding, and reward players that take the time to do it.

3. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Great idea!

4. Leigh01

Leigh01 New Member

Agreed, it would also mean infinite starter pokemon if it wasn't set up like that

5. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

Awesome idea!
    However it may be kinda hard to implement but I'm sure the developers can think of something