can get texture to download

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ColdKnight, May 6, 2017.

1. ColdKnight

ColdKnight New Member

how can i fix it so i can download the texture pack and then play the Pokemon server i can play the sky island with the texture jut not the main server

2. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

I have a similar problem (or the same). I changed my texture pack setting to accept, and when I join the server it makes me wait while it says "downloading custom texture pack." Then it says in chat something like "thank you for accepting our texture pack." But then I still have the normal vanilla textures. Can someone help me because I like the Pokémon texture pack way better.

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey ColdKnight, I'm sorry to hear about the texture-pack not working, I suggest you do /hub and logging onto the Pokémon World server from there. If that does not work check out this forum post about the resource-pack on PokeFind: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/guide-server-resource-pack.44/

If this still does not work, delete your .minecraft folder then restart up Minecraft with the latest version and hopefully that fixes the issue! If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or another staff member on here or on discord.

4. DominicBridge

DominicBridge New Member

Quick note, don't delete your .minecraft folder first, this will delete all your saves games and stuff.

Go into that folder and delete server-resource-packs. They when then redownload when you login and should be fine :)

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Ah alright, noted! :)