Suggestions on changes and fixes on the skyblock server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Somo12345, May 8, 2017.

1. Somo12345

Somo12345 New Member

There are some things that need to be added or changed on this server and here are some of my suggestions:

1.Silk touch NEED to make you able to mine and pick up spawners because some people may need to move their farms/grinders or may heve placed it in the wrong place.

2. I suggest is to enable players to increase their hopper limit with in game money because there is no way to make all the farms you may want with only 30 hoppers at your disposal.

3. There is an argument to make Rhyhorn less op and maybe a bit cheeper because at this point everyone has to mine cobblestone generator for hours to get a Rhyhorn and then be sett with the best way to make money on the server for a price of 250000$ in game money.

GamingChicken22 likes this.
  2. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I agree and love these suggestions!

3. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Somo, I love the suggestions! :D

4. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

I agree with number 1 and 2 and I hope it gets implemented soon. As for number 3 I think Rhyhorns are priced at a good price right now.

5. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

No.1 would probable be the best of all the suggestions and would be really helpful. For No.2, it isn't that hard to make hoppers. As No.3 said, Rhyhorn is a beast. Deceasing it's price wouldn't make sense. Instead of nerfing it, you would just increase the price by a bit.

6. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

It's not the fact that hoppers are hard to make, there is a limit of max 30 hoppers placed on your Island.

GamingChicken22 likes this.
  7. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Oh, that make a lot more sense. Ya, then someway to increase the limit might be nice.

8. DominicBridge

DominicBridge New Member

I know for a fact the hopper limit is going to be increased to 100 in upcoming updates :)

Somo12345 likes this.