Aaron
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017

Aaron

Active Member, Male

If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242 Feb 21, 2017

Aaron was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. aaniqjaved
      aaniqjaved
      i have a screenshot how do i show it to ya
    2. aaniqjaved
      aaniqjaved
      HELP! i am stuck on your server please fix it
    3. 陳劭愷
      陳劭愷
      Hi
      Sorry, my name is given by an administrator with indecent words
      Immediately banned from entering the server
      So I'll change my name right away
      Hope to help me lift the ban as soon as possible
      thank you

http://imgur.com/a/sJHtA
      This is my new name

Sorry, I am a Taiwanese, English is not good, so all with google translation to communicate with you
    4. inkventive
      inkventive
      Hi Aaron, is it possible to get rid of all posting in the initial Minecraft Network category; people keep making a post there; or allow us to choose which category to post a new thread in rather than going to the first one.
    5. Brayton
      Brayton
      I just traded with someone then when we finish, I got a piece of bedrock from the accept button. I don't know what to do about it.
    6. Lololmatt
      Lololmatt
      Aaron I need you help my charmander dissapeered in my pc and I want it back
      1. Blazy
        Blazy
        Feb 17, 2017
    7. RinOkumura17
      RinOkumura17
      i would like to reset my game? is that possible? please :)
      1. inkventive
        inkventive
        Hi @RinOkumura17 it is currently not possible to reset your progress on the PokeFind server.
        Feb 18, 2017
    8. Brayton
      Brayton
      Hi, I recently commented about my PC. I just found out that when you get rid of your pokemons, you get rid of 1 pokemon at a time, I didn't know that. I thought it got rid of all of my pokemons. Sorry for wasting your time with my other comment. Have a great day or night.
    9. WafflyMoo
      WafflyMoo
      I have accidentally added my Charmander in the Aether Village Gym, is there any possible way of getting it out other than begging people to tpa and fight to get it out?
      1. inkventive
        inkventive
        Hi @WafflyMoo, unfortunately that is the only way to get your Pokemon out of a gym. Even in PokeGo you have to wait until someone knocks your Pokemon out the gym.
        Feb 18, 2017
    10. ButterBoots
      ButterBoots
      hi, so i need some help if possible. i recently joined but i was never given the choice of a starter. I'm forced to just go along and catch pokemon without a best friend. I'm a lvl 5 now. is there any way i can still get a starter??

thanks
    11. BobTHP
      BobTHP
      I applied for staff when will I know if you accepted it
    12. MisterPinkwo
      MisterPinkwo
      Aaron I purchased The Featured Package which consisted of Epic Eggs [3]. I disconnected and reconnected several times and I only acquired 1 of 3 Epic Eggs I was supposed to get. How come I'm not able to get the other 2 I was supposed to get?
    13. Brayton
      Brayton
      Hi, Is there a way we can clear our PC with out clearing the whole PC. Because i have lots of pokemon i worked hard for in my PC, but im running out of space to store my other pokemons.
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        I believe if you get a rank then you get more space, check the store :)
        Feb 15, 2017
    14. xItzBella
      xItzBella
      Hello, i recently tried purchasing eggs and i get an error about "chargebacks" I have never charge-backed and i really want eggs!
    15. TGDOrestes
      TGDOrestes
      I need help! I left my Pokemon at the Gym and I don't know how to take it back! Please reply as soon as possible!
    16. jalapeno_jo
      jalapeno_jo
      I need help!!!! i bought expert rank and i didnt get the egg........... and yes i did check the incubator
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        Could you add me on discord? Aaron#2242
        Feb 13, 2017
      2. jalapeno_jo
        Feb 13, 2017
    17. bambercg
      bambercg
      what is your tag number on discord
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        Feb 13, 2017
    18. PIkaAngel
      PIkaAngel
      Hi Aaron,
      I just tried to log into your server 15 and i been whitelisted when i have done nothing wrong. I also bought eggs from the website and never received anything. Can you please explain
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        Did you get an email and can you send me a pic of what it says when you try to join?
        Feb 12, 2017
      2. PIkaAngel
        PIkaAngel
        i made a account yesterday and it seems to be delete and i didn't get to confirm my account but i do have a paypal email of what i purchased
        Feb 12, 2017
      3. Aaron
        Aaron
        Could you pm me the transaction id?
        Feb 12, 2017
    19. bambercg
      bambercg
      hi aaron
      my friend and me were playing and he desisted to buy some eggs so he bought 3 + 1 for me, the one for me did not show up and he lost one of his Pokemon a poregon plz help
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        Can you add me on discord: "Aaron"
        Feb 12, 2017
    20. SaltyWaffles
      SaltyWaffles
      I'm stuck in a hole in Snowtip City. I don't know how to put my screenshot here but it is near the gym (I think.)
      1. Aaron
        Aaron
        Could you post a screenshot in a thread under bug reports?
        Feb 12, 2017
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    realPokeFind
    Twitter:
    pokegofind

Signature

[​IMG]
    I get tons of messages, so super sorry if I don't respond right away! Thanks for understanding and I hope that you all have a great adventure!