Kuro_xGx
Last Activity:
Feb 29, 2020
Birthday:
Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Kuro_xGx

Active Member, Male, 33

Best way to reach me is to join our discord. Here is the invite link https://discordapp.com/invite/pokefind Apr 14, 2018

Kuro_xGx was last seen:
Feb 29, 2020
    1. THA M3N
      THA M3N
      please help me get unbanned.
    2. THA M3N
      THA M3N
      i was banned from the server forever because I was using a hack client. I wasn't i live in India but I'm an American, so my Internet connection is super bad. So I was Lagging, so Please have mercy on me try to get me unbanned. Thanks so much. My In game name is Diplopro.

P.S, Im only 12 so please help me get unbanned. Also on the pokeworld i have a level 41 graveler and level 37 charizard.
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        Aug 7, 2017
    3. ssdas8897
      ssdas8897
      I'm sorry to use plugins Unlock me please
    4. The Alien
      The Alien
      Why Appeal Denied i am sorry i got banned for using a hack client but i am really sorry i wast canu please unban me becasue i really like play this server please i am really sorry
    5. chris05cola
      chris05cola
      Hi my name is chris, I got banned for using a hacked client but I am really sry I was just testing out my cod skills can u plz un ban me because I really like this server because it is different from the other bed war servers :)
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        Please apply at punishment report instead of asking for unban here.
        Aug 5, 2017
    6. monkeysmasher277
      monkeysmasher277
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        Please be patient, they will watch them when they are available.
        Aug 5, 2017
    7. MIka12345678910
      MIka12345678910
      i would like A youtuber rank i will make a video on pokefind everyday. This is really the Top 1 best server on minecraft
    8. AGXgaming
      AGXgaming
      HELLO I would like to apply for a jr.MOD Please I think that this server could go somewhere ( well it has already )
      but i would like to be a part of it so i can help the community
    9. Giraffez
      Giraffez
      You re probably thinking that i am lying just to get a moon stone but i am not, you can ask my friend alleycat274 because she was a skype call with me at the time. If you cannot replace the item that will be fine but atleast you will know about the glitch if it is one. PT2
    10. Giraffez
      Giraffez
      my user is trumpetpro56 and i had found a moon stone in a pokestop so i decided to put it on my nidorino, little did i know it had to be a higher level so i tried to remove it and i couldnt find it in my inventory . PT1
    11. gravitational_1
      gravitational_1
      hey kuro i got muted for filter bypass for 7days and apperently its my third offense. when i got muted all i said was anyone at amber city then when i wanted to type something else i got muted please help if you can remove me from the filter bypass for the misunderstanding that would be great thanks. gravitational_1 is the acc
    12. Zugoguz
      Zugoguz
      Hey, Kuro
      Zugie here
      It has been a long time, i made a appeal on the forum punishment appeals.
      There is unfortunatly no responds can u have a look or someone look at it.
      Thnx
      Zugie
    13. PassClorox
      PassClorox
      Hello, I was banned for having an inappropriate name.

I was named "Passclorox" What is worng with that?!
      ITS BLEACH?! Used for millions of things. Cleaning, dye things white.
      I just dont understand
      Ive made tons of progress and I just think this is ridicoulus, Can you please get me unbanned?
    14. Parker_The_Pug
      Parker_The_Pug
      My birthday is wrong... it says i was born 2003 and i was born 2004, can you change it?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Signature

Kuro_xGx

————————————————————

Contact me via:

| Discord: Kuro#7111 |
    |
    Forums: @Kuro_xGx |

Important Information

—————————————————————