Aaron
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017

Aaron

Active Member, Male

If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242 Feb 21, 2017

Aaron was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. Dunny9515
      Dunny9515
    2. FelineBlcoky
      FelineBlcoky
      hallo, ik heb een rank een eggs gekocht maar heb niets gekregen
      kunt u dit fixen
    3. Kris Surewaard
      Kris Surewaard
      Yesterday I have purchased two eggs and was able to use them and get 4 pokemons out of them. However this morning these pokemons where gone! Tried Discord, but cant find you using the link. Can you help?
    4. AppleBush13
      AppleBush13
      does the game work for pocket edition?
      1. BriightZ
        Mar 22, 2017
    5. Maten
      Maten
      Aaron i play with Draserco and his Charmeleon is lvl 38 and he didn't evolve can u help us ?
      1. BriightZ
        BriightZ
        Every time you level up it should give u the option to evolve after you level up
        Mar 22, 2017
    6. jussiepower
      jussiepower
      Aaron im jussiepower u did banned me i would not hack, but i stand afk and my little brother did go minecraft on my pc and he did kill aura set up. so can you please unban me its my favorit game. and it wil not happen again
    7. FireElementz
      FireElementz
      I'm trying to figure out how to get a mod rank went to the forums now what do I do???
    8. Gijs Dekker
      Gijs Dekker
      i bought some eggs but apparently i was logged in on the site with a other acc.
      i payed and i waited for the 3 eggs i bought. they didnt come then i realized i was logged in on a other ac. I logged in with the correct acc. ( Gijs75) wrong one (Gijs74) i bought the eggs then on my good acc and got them
      is there a way of getting the 3 epic eggs on the good ac? I would really appriciate.

Gijs
    9. GodDestroyer2_Real
      GodDestroyer2_Real
      RoadrunnerE took Voiclessitsnazo's master ball that i gave to him by tricking him, and then roadrunnerE quit. Masterballs are hard to get and i bought LEGEND rank so i could get them. Is there any way you can help Voiclessitsnazo, he is a good guy. BTW my in game name is GodDestroyer2
    10. GodDestroyer2_Real
      GodDestroyer2_Real
      Hello Aaron, just to let you know you are a great server host!!!
    11. Sander Van Hauwermeiren
      Sander Van Hauwermeiren
      Plz Help i have bought a Elite rank and a Epic egg,i choossed a Bulbassaur *** starter and a charmander as Rank Pokemon,But the problem is out off my Epic egg i got another Bulbassaur. Minecraft Name: Sander_vh999
      1. Logan_PlayzZ_
        Logan_PlayzZ_
        lol if that did happen u cant change it so RIP
        Mar 3, 2017
      2. Logan_PlayzZ_
        Logan_PlayzZ_
        ull hve to keep it
        Mar 3, 2017
    12. PichuGaming156874
      PichuGaming156874
      Hi this is not a problem but a question. Do you know when breeding will be added? I want a pidgey with Brave Bird but it is an egg move. I hope this will be added soon.
    13. Logan_PlayzZ_
      Logan_PlayzZ_
      Hey Aaron i heared that u aint applying anymore staff is that true? Just wanna make see if its true or not
    14. Logan_PlayzZ_
      Logan_PlayzZ_
      hi mr.Aaron poke find is sick but one problem accidentally slipped my wireless mouse and when i was going to join a team it clicked on mystic :(is there any possibility for me to change my team to instinct? Also hope i can become a staff to help out Ur server :D If i am lucky and do get accepted as a staff (name is Logan_PlayzZ_) can msg me on Skype? i dont have discord sorry ;-;
    15. Ephy_gamez
      Ephy_gamez
      Aaron will you receive a message if you didn't make it to staff team? if i did my ign is Ephy_Gamez
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        No, you will not receive a message, however, you will receive a message if you get accepted.
        Feb 22, 2017
    16. Minutes
      Minutes
      Hey Aaron
    17. Aaron
      Aaron
      If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242
    18. fraserlithgow
      fraserlithgow
      PLEASE HELP MY WATER STONE HAS DISSAPERED FROM MY INVENTORY AND CHANGED TO A TRAINER CARD !!!!!!!!!!!! HELP
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Hey, feel free to make a post in the bug report section for further help/information/
        Feb 22, 2017
    19. Yondaimette
      Yondaimette
      Hi i bought the champ rank and i didn't get it so if u call me on Skype we could figure this out pls help me i wasted my money on this
    20. PichuGaming156874
      PichuGaming156874
      Hi i bought 3 epic eggs i tried to buy them around 6 times but it did not work. I do not want to use discord but maybe phone or Skype. (Tell your Skype or phone on my email so we can maybe get the eggs)
      1. PichuGaming156874
        PichuGaming156874
        nvm problem fixed card not working fir some reason
        Feb 24, 2017
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    realPokeFind
    Twitter:
    pokegofind

Signature

[​IMG]
    I get tons of messages, so super sorry if I don't respond right away! Thanks for understanding and I hope that you all have a great adventure!