October 9

PeteZa

Crazy Active Member, Male

All purchasing/store issues must be sent to [email protected]. Aug 27, 2017

PeteZa was last seen:
Jan 26, 2018
    1. johannes
      johannes
      Hello Pokefind i Band form the server sorry that i hacking i stop and buy a rank think like to be unbanned please me minecraft name is:Grim_Lock
    2. alekspetrovic503
      alekspetrovic503
      hi PeteZa i was wondering how did you became an admin did the owner pick you or did you work your way up pls respond to me as soon as youcan pls
    3. bobisnopunk
      bobisnopunk
      hey PeteZa on the Skyblock server this player named cartermode15 has stole 2 lava buckets 5 stacks of arrows and a loot of mob loot from me please deal with this.
    4. Hunzy
      Hunzy
      Hello PeteZa my IGn: is Hunzy on the pokemon server! Can you please reset my account on it? I know you can since Crainer got reset, Once you get this message just reset since i gave up and brother deleted all my best pokemon!
    5. Hiddenwaffle
      Hiddenwaffle
      Hello Peteza my minecraft name is HiddenWaffle and when I try to join PokeFind it keeps saying sorry failed to load your data! Plese contact a member of staff. So im asking you to fix that for me if you can Thank you
    6. SartinMC
      SartinMC
    7. Kenneth Vo
      Kenneth Vo
      Can you help me, I was doing my legendary bird quest but then the game crashed and I was battling Zapdos, now I when i logged on he wasn't there i tried redoing it but i couldn't talk to any npc for the quest. My ign is KennyKage
    8. Cas van Hanegem
      Cas van Hanegem
      Hello PeteZa I am banned for no reason i lagged in the air and somoene reported me can you pls fix my ban.
      Already thanks.
      -Cas van Hanegem
      My minecraft name is CasdeKip
    9. Grapes
      Grapes
      NoHaxJustJacob88 just scammed me on an aura Pokemon trade. I will be posting a report on it. PeteZa, please keep an eye out for it.
    10. Tndra
      Tndra
      i got banned for chargeback for 481$ i didnt pay for i bought shadow eggs legend rank and more please help
    11. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    12. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    13. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      the zapados damage bar*
    14. Arthur Beasley
      Arthur Beasley
      I need help I was doing the lege quest and the rocket grunts disappeared and a player by the username TobuIsMyLife stole my level 100 dragonite please get it back.
    15. Auto_Killer_12
      Auto_Killer_12
      My friend joined team instinct and i want to join him (i am in team mystic) can you help ?
      1. Mad_Hunter_17 likes this.
    16. Lazarcek
      Lazarcek
      help pls... I have been removed from competitive batle and I im doind the Legendary bird quest and there is not a bird in the cage.
    17. Slenderguy
      Slenderguy
      You have a nice Moustache
    18. pro_good
      pro_good
      is the only pay option for ranks paypal
    19. HackingMouse
      HackingMouse
      I kept crashing my game while joining your server how do I fix it?
    20. Sammy
      Sammy
      When i install the Resource Pack, IT LAGS :( , ME SAD :( Thank You.. From Sammy ^_^ :P
  • About

Birthday:
    October 9