Oct 30, 1994 (Age: 29)

Aviatrax

Ex Senior Moderator, Male, 29

Eh. Aug 6, 2017

Aviatrax was last seen:
Jun 23, 2018
    1. ApExAverage
      ApExAverage
      Hey i accidentally accepted an island accept and i want my island back is that possible
    2. L1Nx
      L1Nx
      Thanks Aviatrax for looking at my application for Jr Mod. I might try and apply in 2 weeks but i'm grateful that you took the time to read through it and also you doing it faster then I expected. Thanks
    3. WE_XOXO
      WE_XOXO
      in my appeal it says im using modded clients but im really not i offerd that i can like made video proof im not hacking but it was still denied why ?
    4. hagish123
      hagish123
      I want to ask something Iv been a proud member of this server for a very long lime and I really wanted to now if you would be extremely kind to give me the honor of being JR MOD because I love this server so much and I want to enjoy it in a whole nother way, I want to help the community by helping with explaining stuff like how the server runs and how amazing it is.

sincerely: hagish123
    5. ZenGaming
      ZenGaming
      Why was my appeal denied?
      1. XD001ShadowLugia
        Jan 22, 2018
    6. pro_good
      pro_good
      is the only pay option for ranks paypal
    7. Francesco
      Francesco
      For some reason my account is screwed as it won't let me complete a mission as it wont let me talk to the people the mission says i have to talk to, so could u please fix my account plzzzzzzz without affecting my pokemon
    8. DragonVortex
      DragonVortex
      responding to my spam ban appeal why was i banned for spam when each post were hours apart also how long is ban
    9. dylan7664758
      dylan7664758
      Bought a shadow egg but assigned the wrong user name. How can I correct this? My real user name is dylan766.
    10. TheZane
      TheZane
      My username is TheZane and whenever i try to log in it says "Sorry, failed to load your data! Please contact a member of our staff." I really want to play and ! don't know why this is happening.
    11. GConsolero
      GConsolero
      Another one in pokewars, username: IMA_oink
    12. GConsolero
      GConsolero
      I found another hacker playing pokewars, his/her username is _Marco1024_
    13. GConsolero
      GConsolero
      I was playing PokéWars and i think someone was using killaura. His/her username is FalseID7. (i think that was the username. if it isnt, then its NoID7)
    14. Draxx95
      Draxx95
      hi my gaming name is Draxx95 plz i hacked before but ssundee just posted a new pokeworld video and i want to play with him plz can you unban me i will never ever hack again plz plz plz
      1. Aviatrax
        Aviatrax
        You need to appeal in our Punishment Appeal section.
        Sep 15, 2017
    15. Koning_Splash
      Koning_Splash
      Why i can not get an unban i'm not da one that hack on my account?
    16. crazydude17
      crazydude17
      hello, i got hack by my friend (not my friend longer) and he switched skin and name to very rude things and i got banned. please unban me my new name is EpicTrickShoter now. please help me? -_-
    17. Necra
      Necra
      Yo dude my ban appeal for a rude name is DENIED BY YOU! SassyNecra is my new name even check UNBAN ME!!!!
    18. TheBananaMan63
      TheBananaMan63
      i got banned for hacking even though I was not hacking I was just glitched in a block my minecraft name is TheBananaMan63
    19. Noseytoo1
      Noseytoo1
      i was just wondering how would one become staff and could they still play the game normally once they became staff?
    20. Kayla Lyon
      Kayla Lyon
      Thank you for telling me the correct format! I think I fixed it
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 30, 1994 (Age: 29)