Apr 10, 1997 (Age: 26)
Unemployed

Blackshade

New Member, Male, 26, from Miami,Florida

Blackshade was last seen:
Aug 21, 2022
    1. ShootingFor3
      ShootingFor3
      The man himself! I'll be around if you need anything. Keep being interesting because you are unique.
    2. Elitepikachu
      Elitepikachu
      Yo I'm sorry I argued, Hey can you please unmute me. Also the person that was arguing with me is making fun of me.
    3. EnderPosay
      EnderPosay
      Hello, I'am not good in english i'am sorry but i permanent banned from pokefind for "Inappropriate Name. Change & Appeal at forums.pokefind.co". It's very strange because my username is "EnderPosay" )= Help me pls ^^
    4. William Sitthiphone
      William Sitthiphone
      can you tell me how to appeal?
      1. Blackshade
        Blackshade
        Feb 9, 2018
    5. Katie Carlo
      Katie Carlo
      hey, I'm on pokefind skyblock and AaronX0G made my balance -1.4bil plz can u fix this, I was at 1bil exactly EDIT: my username is bettypoo also I'm sending this to loads of members but plz reply
    6. patrick isabelle
      patrick isabelle
      i didnt receive my grade pro i paid 8.49 usd do you know why can you help me...my minecraft name is : Noe15
      1. Blackshade
        Blackshade
        For purchase, issues email [email protected] with as much info as possible so they can help you.
        Jan 27, 2018
        patrick isabelle likes this.
      2. patrick isabelle
        Jan 28, 2018
    7. destroyerplex
      destroyerplex
      hi i was letting a person be cooped to farm squids and then they stole 10 ig spawners, 2 blaze spawners and vandilized the base, his name starts with juri
      1. Blackshade
        Blackshade
        You need Video Evidence. If you do have evidence you can make a report here on the forums or on the official Pokefind Discord.
        Jan 20, 2018
    8. jampou
      jampou
      hey Blackshade I bought 3 pokekeys for skyblock but never got it
    9. Smokin_dank
      Smokin_dank
      Hi my name is Marco irl. I've been banned permanently for an inappropriate name "CrispyFatAzz", but this was weeks ago. I shared my account with my brother and he changed the name but, now we have our own accounts and I changed my name to something better. Please unban me thanks
    10. Ethab
      Ethab
      I've recently been permanently muted on the PokeFind Server for Heavy Advertisement, I've spent a lot of time and money on this server and I was wondering if I could be unmuted, I'm very sorry I wont Advertise or break any rules again I didn't think of the consequences when I typed the message. Thanks in advance, my username is TPG_Roborex
      1. Blackshade
        Nov 2, 2017
    11. ApExAverage
      ApExAverage
      Hey i accidentally accepted an island accept and i want my island back is that possible
    12. plele
      plele
    13. hagish123
      hagish123
      I want to ask something Iv been a proud member of this server for a very long lime and I really wanted to now if you would be extremely kind to give me the honor of being JR MOD because I love this server so much and I want to enjoy it in a whole nother way, I want to help the community by helping with explaining stuff like how the server runs and how amazing it is.

sincerely: hagish123
    14. Ryley
      Ryley
      idk if you can but plz help me i ve been banned from this server and i did nothing so if you can help me plz my name is Enderkiller068
      1. Blackshade
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 10, 1997 (Age: 26)
    Unemployed

Signature

[​IMG]

IGN: Blackshade17
    Discord ID: Blackshade#9427

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]