Kuro_xGx
Last Activity:
Feb 29, 2020
Birthday:
Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Kuro_xGx

Active Member, Male, 33

Best way to reach me is to join our discord. Here is the invite link https://discordapp.com/invite/pokefind Apr 14, 2018

Kuro_xGx was last seen:
Feb 29, 2020
    1. PegasusKeeper379
      PegasusKeeper379
      Kuro can u pls help me I am banned and I am sorry and I want to play pokefind again can u somehow unban me, thank u in advance IGN: PegasusKeeper379
    2. TheFlashPlayz08
      TheFlashPlayz08
      Can you help me i did the west water ways but i never got a mystical water i think there is something wrong with the quest
    3. FuzionRewind
      FuzionRewind
      You banned me for No reason when I was showing you something that happened to me and I got perm banned and I don't have a hacked client and I can't because I was on my dad's Computer this is TechnoBladeJrJR for IGN and can I see if it fixed or not this glitch happened on 12/3/2017
    4. ChadSkyFire
      ChadSkyFire
      on Sundees video he said to leave a comment and i would get a egg and havent gotten the egg yet just was wondering if that was fake or real?
    5. able
      able
      something happened with my credit card and i had to dispute all charges and that included paypal so i was banned for chargeback my i plz be Unbanned this is the only fun server i have HELP
    6. Gavriel
      Gavriel
      hello Kuro_xGx can you unban me i swear to god that i won't fly or hack so please and all my friends told me to get unbanned and this is the only good server i have so please unban me i beg you!!
    7. Gladiola
      Gladiola
    8. Star_Lord_
      Star_Lord_
      I have been banned for no apparent reason.I have been kicked for flying but that is lag. I have even bought things on this server.I spent money on this server too. Pls i love this server and if u can help me that would be amazing.Reason: Chargeback You won't play battle royale ;).Expire time: Permanent. I find this ridiculous as i didn't do anything wrong.If this isn't a ban appeal tell me how to do 1.
    9. Ethab
      Ethab
      I've recently been permanently muted on the PokeFind Server for Heavy Advertisement, I've spent a lot of time and money on this server and I was wondering if I could be unmuted, I wont Advertise or break any rules again I didn't think of the consequences when I typed the message. Thanks in advance, my username is TPG_Roborex
    10. cam3000
      cam3000
      I'm on scyther slicer challenge and I have no scyther but i have all 64 wood and i can't complete it.
      (I dont know how but i must have clicked it)
      if you can help that would be great Thanks
    11. TBNRflames
      TBNRflames
      I cant log on to the server for some reason, it says failed to load data, contact staff. . I hope you can help. i already contacted a moderator
    12. bobthebuilder514
      bobthebuilder514
      im am stuck behind a wall in the bird quest i really need help
    13. KittenAngie
      KittenAngie
      Hi, so i was doing the legendary bird quest, and finished the parkour. I opened the door. but had to go, so it last said break the walls. Then when i logged back, im stuck, because the other wall closed again. And theres no option to break the wall.
    14. Gewoonjarne24
      Gewoonjarne24
      can you unbann me pls iam banned for the glitch in pokewars pls unbann me i love your server my name is gewoonjarne24
    15. tedyman2
      tedyman2
      Hello i have finnished the legendary bird quest but had the unfoutinute accident of a full pc.I did everything in the quest and at the end something like this happend i wuld politely ask you if i culd get another articuno or at least another try at the quest any help wuld be apriciated.I love the server and the comunity but this is to much.I know its my mistake but honestly i dont think this is fun for anyone
    16. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    17. Mad_Hunter_17
      Mad_Hunter_17
      i just finished the legendary bird quest and suddenly when i was throwing the ultra balls to catch zapados my rhydon came to battle then it dissappeared but the damage bar still there and i didnt click run
      the zapados damage bar*
    18. FoggiestSpade21
      FoggiestSpade21
      I cant join the server... why?
    19. pro_good
      pro_good
      is the only pay option for ranks paypal
    20. Mars
      Mars
      im stuck in the tree in the Foretree village,someone help me!!T_T
      1. Mad_Hunter_17
        Mad_Hunter_17