Feb 7, 1996 (Age: 28)

MsNaz

Owner, Female, 28

Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager
MsNaz was last seen:
Sep 18, 2023
    1. Canadianrainbow
      Canadianrainbow
      Hey i used to play pokefind but i got rid of my PC, and i just got a new one and when i try to join the server it says "sorry, failed to load your data! please contact a staff member" is there anyway you could help me? I've asked a moderator but they told me to contact and admin.
    2. Monkeybomb
      Monkeybomb
      Hey, Prokopis told me to contact you, I want to know if I can get my reward items back (12 Duskballs and 3 PP up)
      Thank you for reading this. IGN: Monkeybomb_v4
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Sure, I will need to be aware when you are online. I am most active on discord as the messages are instant to see.
        Dec 2, 2017
    3. Mr_VILLAGER_KING
      Mr_VILLAGER_KING
      Hey, while I was moving some of my pokemon around, my latios disappeared. is there a way I can get a new one? Thanks for your time.
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Dec 2, 2017
    4. WildHerdOfGeese
      WildHerdOfGeese
      Hey. Don't want to bother but I am really wandering how long it would take for someone to get accepted after submitting a YT rank application?
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Can you reapply again? We've put a new system in place.
        Dec 9, 2017
    5. lukie94
      lukie94
      plz help i have been muted for saying a server name to my friend "DaleOP" and then it said i have been muted permanetly
      1. ToastyTunes
    6. h0tt3rdanU
      h0tt3rdanU
      I was told to contact you with my issue, My legendary quest is broken and is stuck on saying speak to Ryder to return to rocket hq, now matter how many times I try to "speak to Ryder" and release the bird and get teleported back to spawn it still says to speak to Ryder. plz help me
      1. ToastyTunes
        ToastyTunes
        It's highly recommended that you contact her on Discord
        Nov 22, 2017
      2. XD001ShadowLugia
        XD001ShadowLugia
        WHY ARE YOU HERE TOAST
        Jan 22, 2018
    7. racso1010
      racso1010
      Can you add a poke center to the legendary egg quest so it isn't pay to win because there is no way someone is going to go through the rockets teams without /pheal.
    8. Star_Lord_
      Star_Lord_
      MrsNaz, pls i need help, my account has been banned for no reason
      1. ToastyTunes
    9. Prometheus
      Prometheus
      Hello during the legendary bird quest I spawn outside the barrier at the Team rocket hq anyway you can help me out? my username is MrPrometheus2001
    10. Gladiola
      Gladiola
    11. semisthebest
      semisthebest
      The skyblock server is down
    12. BobbyisNowHere
      BobbyisNowHere
      HI when it reset on poke Sky block I lost 6 ryhorns 1 Rydon 1 Mewtwo 1 scizor 1 houndour and 2 ghastly can I have them back please I have screen shot if you want to see them, but some of the pokemon dont have screen shot can i still have them back
    13. Professor Willow
      Professor Willow
      Hi, How was your Day? :3
    14. TBNRflames
      TBNRflames
      I cant log on to the server for some reason, it says failed to load data, contact staff. I hope you can help. i already contacted a moderator
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        What is your In Game Name?
        Oct 22, 2017
    15. Otis
      Otis
      Hello!The player xX_SwedGamer_Xx tryied to scamm me ( i have video proof) ! he was insisting having placed a exp share on pidgey but in the trade it was clearly showed tha pidgey has nothing in it! Should i report him to the scamm reports? As i said i have video proof!
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Yes, please report it in Scam Reports or Player Reports
        Oct 22, 2017
    16. Sammy
      Sammy
      When i install the Resource Pack, IT LAGS :( , ME SAD :( Thank You.. From Sammy ^_^ :P
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Try Installing Optifine
        Oct 22, 2017
    17. Minutes
      Minutes
      "MrsNaz is not following you" This must be a bug?
    18. HyruleanMyth
    19. Slender04Dragon
      Slender04Dragon
      MrsNaz, your my favorite staff member
      1. MsNaz likes this.
      2. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        Thank you <3
        Sep 4, 2017
    20. __CuteLikeCake__
      __CuteLikeCake__
      Dear MrsNaz I Tried To Join The Server More then 7 Times
      First time i tried with 1.12 it had a long error
      Then 1.11 it had that error too
      Then i used 1.10 it timed out What I should Do i really Want to play PokeFind

- __CuteLikeCake__
      1. MsNaz
        MsNaz
        It may be an issue with the resource pack, or with your connection. I use 1.11.2 myself but you can go to 1.10+ and try it out again.
        Sep 4, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 7, 1996 (Age: 28)