Jan 24, 1995 (Age: 29)
Welder

MrJoshyy

Active Member, Male, 29, from London, England

MrJoshyy was last seen:
Apr 15, 2018
    1. GoopyGerbil
      GoopyGerbil
      Hello, my name is GoopyGerbil and I have found a server that is almost the exact same as PokeFind. This server is owned by FuriousDestroyer who's youtube channel is PopularMMOS. I just wanted to say this incase you weren't aware and it would be a problem. You can ask me to delete this message or respond for more info. Here is the link to the server's video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSA8Qaq9rVE
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello GoopyGerbil,

That is because we partially made the PopularMMOs server. Not 100% the same but they are identical. You can find more info about it in #announcements on the PokeFind discord.
        Jul 17, 2018
    2. Katie Carlo
      Katie Carlo
      hey, I'm on pokefind skyblock and AaronX0G made my balance -1.4bil plz can u fix this, I was at 1bil exactly EDIT: my username is bettypoo also I'm sending this to loads of members but plz reply also ban AronX0G
    3. SheeppOSU
      SheeppOSU
      I got banned permanently for chargeback and I really loved streaming it to my Youtube, is there any way i can get unbanned( Just in case you need to know my Youtube is SheeppOSU 101, not big, but growing)
      1. UV_Hail
        UV_Hail
        Hello SheeppOSU, if you have been banned for chargeback, that means that you have refunded whatever items you have purchased, without returning the items themselves. (For example, you paid for a rank and then took your money back) For all issues regarding Chargeback, you will need to contact an owner (usually Pablogm) on discord and sort out the payment issue.
        Jan 3, 2018
        SheeppOSU likes this.
    4. popcornman16
      popcornman16
      hi guys sup?
    5. TheBananaMan63
      TheBananaMan63
      hey is there a way you guys can make an official Pokémon resource pack download, because mine wont download the pack
    6. MR.JEFF BONDS
      MR.JEFF BONDS
      where do i sign up for mod?
      1. popcornman16
        popcornman16
        go to mc network and then find staff applycations
        Dec 11, 2017
    7. Yugiyasha
      Yugiyasha
      I was told to message you on discord, but I wasn't given your discord name. My problem is that I had been working on my skyblock island for about a day and a half and when I went to log in yesterday afternoon, it teleported me to someone's random island. I disconnected and logged back in but then it brought me to the starting screen to choose an island type. I hope this can be fixed.
    8. h0tt3rdanU
      h0tt3rdanU
      I was told to contact you with my issue, My legendary quest is broken and is stuck on saying speak to Ryder to return to rocket hq, now matter how many times I try to "speak to Ryder" and release the bird and get teleported back to spawn it still says to speak to Ryder. plz help me
    9. Gladiola
      Gladiola
      I was banned for "Glitch abuse (Assist" for one day (I am unbanned now). My friend/island partner's gengar would not stop evolving. We tried everything. We contacted DevNet and Mist69 and they fixed it for a day. But it came back and I got banned. When I came on my island was gone/reset. I had level 25k on my island and I had a lot of stuff.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gladiola
        Gladiola
        In my rhydon farm I filled up the rhydon's slots with diamonds so I would just get diamonds. I got my money from my ig farm and from selling diamonds to people. Ask me about anything and I will tell you how I got it. It's is defiantly not duping.
        Nov 8, 2017
      3. Gladiola
        Gladiola
        Please.. I didn't dupe. I am legitimate. All because I had good stuff doesn't mean I duped. ): Trust me, people have WAAAAY more than me and they're are usually lower level than me. I just really want my stuff back.
        Nov 10, 2017
      4. Gladiola
        Gladiola
        ...... Seriously... Play skyblock for a day or at least a hour and you will see that everybody is rich.
        Nov 11, 2017
        popcornman16 likes this.
    10. Jadyns
      Jadyns
      Don't forget, always dab on those hackers dad.
      1. popcornman16 likes this.
      2. popcornman16
        popcornman16
        MrJoshyy is your dad??? I bet hes legit cool!
        Dec 11, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Welder

Signature

Admin/General Manager
    IGN [ In Game Name ] : MrJoshyy
    Discord ID : MrJoshyy#3695
    PokeFind Discord Link - http://discord.gg/pokefind
    For Purchasing issues email [email protected]
    Report a Bug | Report a Player | Appeal Your Punishment
    Tell Me Your Suggestions! | Apply For Staff! | Apply For Twitch/YouTube Rank!
    PokeFind Official Rules