Comments on Profile Post by Ancient_Archeops

1. Ancient_Archeops
    Ancient_Archeops
    PixelDrake_123
    In the chat in the Minecraft Pokeworld servers, it states that I was punished Racism/Discrimination. I don't recall anything, but I won't fight that statement.
    My punishment length is supposed to last 30 days, and there are 28.1 days left, according to the chat.
    Jan 25, 2019
  2. Ancient_Archeops
    Ancient_Archeops
    I was muted in-game on what I believe was server 1 one the Shiloh region server, but I don't quite remember.
    I want to be unbanned because I have been having some trouble with the gyms, and when I want to trade or ask others for information, for example, "What is the best place to grind coins?" (I need coins for the OverHeat TM for the Flood of Destruction quest), I am unable to do that.
    Thanks.
    Jan 25, 2019
  3. Ancient_Archeops
    Ancient_Archeops
    In addition, just now someone was asking to tp to someone at Diggers Peak. I was there, but with the mute, I am unable to help others.
    :(
    Jan 25, 2019
  4. emslayy
    emslayy
    You'll need to make another appeal in the appeal section like you had done previously, it cannot be posted here on my profile. Just take this information and follow the correct formatting and post another appeal and it will be responded to as soon as someone is available.
    Jan 25, 2019
  5. Ancient_Archeops
    Ancient_Archeops
    Thank you very much.
    Sorry for disturbing you.
    Jan 25, 2019