Birthday:
October 14

ZombByeGod

Well-Known Member, Male, from Canada

ZombByeGod was last seen:
Aug 14, 2017
    1. Brett
      Brett
      how do i become a moderator or a staff member?
    2. raxaphon
      raxaphon
      i had 17 ultra balls and i went in to a battle and then they disappeared help plz
    3. LazyTurtle235
      LazyTurtle235
      so i bought a exp share and i took it off my magikarp and put it on my charmeleon and them it just went missing i dont have it anymore i payed for it so i want it back please. Thanks
    4. killerharry03
      killerharry03
      hey i ask materthegamer to help me evolve my pokemon, he said yes and did it and he left and scammed me
    5. Sammy
      Sammy
      When i install the Resource Pack, IT LAGS :( , ME SAD :( Thank You.. From Sammy ^_^ :P
    6. dawsonfallows
      dawsonfallows
      hey i got banned because i was using a regen boost to stop another hacker from killing us after that one game me shadowblaz1221, and my friend monkey_1000 got banned we knew it was a bad disision and we will never do it again, this is our favourite game on Minecraft ever and we spent alot of money on it and now we are banned please help us as soon as possible. thanks
    7. konman1204
      konman1204
      hey i got banned for auto clicking hack when i never hack im not like that can u tell me how to not get banned so i can play poke wars
    8. Gardiandragon
      Gardiandragon
      I need help i think i got banned i cant join it just says java.ConnectExeption: Connection timed out:no further information:. Please help me as far as i know i was just saying that id afk someones iron golem farm for them so they had more iron then i got kicked then i couldnt join the entire thing it wasnt just the skyblock it was everything i cant join. i cant even jon the hub.
    9. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Got promoted to Jr. Mod! PM me if you need any help and I hope to see you around on the server :D
    10. Clayton Taylor
      Clayton Taylor
      every time that i attempt to download the resource pack it will finish downloading and the screen will flash then it will say [Proxy] Lost Connection To Server Can you please help me
      1. ZombByeGod
        ZombByeGod
        This was a bug that the Staff just fixed today. Hopefully it doesn't happen again :D
        Jun 11, 2017
    11. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Kanto = Kyoto and Johto = Jataro. Hm...
      1. BrightShadow likes this.
    12. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Tm's! Love the idea of only being able to buy them from there type respective town/city/village/laggon/keep.
    13. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Gen 2 Eggs Are Here. Soon Every Gen 2 Pokemon Will Spawn In The Wild!!!
    14. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Wait What... Skyblock!? HYPE!
    15. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      I applied for staff! Hope for the best :D
      1. MaceTheGamer17
      2. Kiiko
        Kiiko
        good luck
        Apr 29, 2017
    16. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Yes, /Friends got added! Too bad I don't have any friends :'(
    17. Lololmatt
      Lololmatt
      Zombyegod so about the pictures of my missing charmander well.. I can't give you the pc screen shot but I can of my pokedex so how do i get one?
      1. ZombByeGod
        ZombByeGod
        I'm not a staff member so even with proof I can't help you. You will have to contact Arron on discord. Sorry :'(
        Apr 9, 2017
    18. jomm de leeuw
      jomm de leeuw
      my leafstone is gone can i pls get a new one
      1. ZombByeGod
        ZombByeGod
        Ah... This probable isn't the best place to report bugs. Sorry I can't help with that :'(
        Apr 9, 2017
    19. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      Ability To Hold Items Added! Next Held Items :D
    20. ZombByeGod
      ZombByeGod
      A Wild Hat/Bike Appeared.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 14

Signature

Attention Entire Server! Hear my Proclamation!
    I am ZombByeGod, Emperor of the Pokemon Empire and your One and Only True Ruler!

The Server Belongs to Me! I Command you!
    Obey me Subjects! Obey me World!

[​IMG]
    Helpful Posts:

Ev Training | Trainer Level | Mystery Man Spawn | Common Answered Question |Npc's Location | Preferred Natures | Rules
    Leave A Like If I Helped :D