_ShinyBulbasaur_ Proposal for Skyblock Currency w/ Legend Rank

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by BulbasaurBoi, Feb 21, 2018.

1. BulbasaurBoi

BulbasaurBoi New Member

Good Afternoon. I have a question regarding In-game money with the Legend Rank on Skyblock. The thing is, when I had bought the rank I had never been online Skyblock before the reset. I would like to see if I could have any chance of receiving the money. I do understand that I did obtain the money right when I had bought the rank, but, I had no idea we could get Skyblock In-game money when we had bought the ranks. I ask that I could get some further statement on this topic. Thank you for the support,
    - _ShinyBulbasaur_

2. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Hello! I do not believe you can get this back, this is a ruff answer but I would ask maybe Sr. Mod or higher. Since you did receive it you probably cannot get this back. Sorry for the misfortunate news but there is honestly nothing the server can do about it. Sorry for missing out on the old SkyBlock :( hope to see you around the server though!

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Bulbasaur!

I know Wither's already provided an answer but I'm a bit confused with your question. With your legend rank, in skyblock you can do /kit and acquire multiple items which you can then sell for profit on the in game shop. That being said, you can do /kit every 24 hours. You do not actually receive in game money through buying a rank. Perhaps you have the skyblock gamemode confused with Pokeworld, as when buying Legend, you do receive in game currency in the Pokeworld Gamemode.

ItsDemo_ likes this.
  4. BulbasaurBoi

BulbasaurBoi New Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i thought we got actual money rewards when buying a rank XD sorry for confusion :eek: