Articuno Battle Froze

Discussion in 'Help' started by Wobbu, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Wobbu

Wobbu New Member

I have talked to multiple managers about my Articuno battle freezing after I completed the rest of the legendary bird quest, but they couldn't do anything without proof. I refuse to give up though. I unfortunately decided to use a computer that wouldn't lag out of Pokefind because I didn't know what would happen if I did, but didn't have a screen recorder. So I battled Articuno, he killed one of my Pokemon, and I sent out another Pokemon. Before I could even use an attack, the battle froze. I couldn't attack, or throw PokeBalls, or anythingeven when I right clicked with my Pokemon in my hand. I used /lobby and came back. No Articuno there, or in my PC, or anything. I am very irritated with the situation as I have no real proof that I can give, so I can't get a quest reset. You owners and admins can check my PC and everything and clearly see that I have no Articuno. I am not trying to decieve you staff into letting me get a second Articuno, I just couldn't get the first and I feel like I should at least get something for the many hours I put into the quest. Like I said before, I did NOT kill the bird and it did not kill itself. If I can't get the bird back from a quest reset on this one, could there at least be a second quest only open to players who didn't get their bird from the first one? Or something at least, I really want my bird and feel like I should get something in return from the hours I spent on the quest.
    Please help,
    Wobbu [IGN: Wobbuffet24, Discord: Wobbuffet24 #1013

2. Wobbu

Wobbu New Member

Thanks so much staff for completely ignoring both this post and the one about me being muted. I really appreciate your support! I just love it when the staff help me out, and I really enjoy this server for that! :mad: