auto delete claimed land

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Sep 17, 2018.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear Everyone,
    I knew that a land claimer claimed land but they are inactive will affect other's gameplay so I suggested this.
    ====================================================================================
    -in others claim, player can attack hostile mobs.
    -claimed land will be deleted after the claimer or thier group member quit for 60 days.
    ====================================================================================
    This is my suggestions, I hope this can help the server.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I do agree with the second suggestion since it will help free up any abandoned claimed lands to other players, but I believe the first one should only pertain to hostile mobs, since allowing the damaging of all mobs may interfere with farms or horses.

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Disagree as some players have irl stuff going on and may not be able to get on during 2 months or have school and such or even broke their computer. Don't think they should loose their stuff and creations from being inactive. Just my thoughts though ;)

AlmightyPiLord likes this.
  4. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Agreed some players can only get on at set times with rl stuff going on but maybe suggesting 3-6 month inactive group leader then it’s a auto delete meaning everything will be removed so other players can gain anything they had on that claim to a unfair advantage from others